    What has happened to Mike? I have not read any posts from him giving people
    advice and help for ages. I hope everything is OK mike, I'm not being nosy,
    just wondering why we haven't heard from you for quit a while?

    Guest, Aug 19, 2005

  2. Guest

    trout Guest

    <<Scottie>> wrote:

    > What has happened to Mike? I have not read any posts from him giving
    > people advice and help for ages. I hope everything is OK mike, I'm
    > not being nosy, just wondering why we haven't heard from you for quit
    > a while?

    It's only been ten days since he last posted. He may be having
    problems with his connection, as he lives in a small thatched workshop
    miles from civilisation, with a solar-powered dial-up.
    --
    He could also still be in the shop, having his 'go-fast' stripes
    repainted.

    trout, Aug 19, 2005

  3. Guest

    Mikey Guest

    "<>" wrote:

    > What has happened to Mike? I have not read any posts from him giving people
    > advice and help for ages. I hope everything is OK mike, I'm not being nosy,
    > just wondering why we haven't heard from you for quit a while?

    I'm right here but I'm not that Mike.

    Mikey, Aug 19, 2005
  4. Guest

    Old Gringo Guest

    <<Scottie>> wrote:
    > What has happened to Mike? I have not read any posts from him giving people
    > advice and help for ages. I hope everything is OK mike, I'm not being nosy,
    > just wondering why we haven't heard from you for quit a while?

    You don't suppose he was involved in any Terrorist activities in
    London do you?

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life

    Old Gringo, Aug 19, 2005
  5. Guest

    old jon Guest

    "<<Scottie>>" <> wrote in message
    > What has happened to Mike? I have not read any posts from him giving
    > people advice and help for ages. I hope everything is OK mike, I'm not
    > being nosy, just wondering why we haven't heard from you for quit a while?

    Looks like somebody `beamed` him up, Scottie. <g>.

    old jon, Aug 19, 2005
  6. Guest

    joevan Guest

    On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 17:57:22 GMT, "old jon"
    <> wrote:

    >"<<Scottie>>" <> wrote in message
    >> What has happened to Mike? I have not read any posts from him giving
    >> people advice and help for ages. I hope everything is OK mike, I'm not
    >> being nosy, just wondering why we haven't heard from you for quit a while?
    >>

    >Looks like somebody `beamed` him up, Scottie. <g>.

    He probably soaking up some gently rays on a south sea island for a
    spell. Watching those young thangs in or out of those bikinis.

    and for the same reason."

    joevan, Aug 19, 2005
  7. Guest

    °Mike° Guest

    In <UvhNe.12997$>,
    <<Scottie>> took 5 lines to utter:

    >What has happened to Mike? I have not read any posts from him giving people
    >advice and help for ages. I hope everything is OK mike, I'm not being nosy,
    >just wondering why we haven't heard from you for quit a while?

    Everything is fine; thanks for enquiring. I have been around, in lurk
    mode -- too busy with other things to get involved, presently.
    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Aug 19, 2005
  8. Guest

    elaich Guest

    joevan <> wrote in

    > He probably soaking up some gently rays on a south sea island for a
    > spell. Watching those young thangs in or out of those bikinis.

    Same thing happened in the Win 98 group some time ago when Shep went
    missing. Turned out that's exactly what he had been doing. LOL.

    elaich, Aug 19, 2005
  9. Guest

    Toolman Tim Guest

    gangle wrote:
    > "°Mike°" wrote
    >> <<Scottie>> took 5 lines to utter:
    >>
    >>> What has happened to Mike? I have not read any posts from him
    >>> giving people advice and help for ages. I hope everything is OK
    >>> mike, I'm not being nosy, just wondering why we haven't heard from
    >>> you for quit a while?

    >> Everything is fine; thanks for enquiring. I have been around, in
    >> lurk mode -- too busy with other things to get involved, presently.

    > Translation: I am a cheap, limey whore being treated for various
    > venereal diseases.

    Maybe, but that means at least *he* got some. Me, well, now...that's a
    different story <g>

    --
    Indecision is the key to flexibility.

    Toolman Tim, Aug 20, 2005
  10. Guest

    Plato Guest

    <> wrote:

    > What has happened to Mike? I have not read any posts from him giving people
    > advice and help for ages. I hope everything is OK mike, I'm not being nosy,
    > just wondering why we haven't heard from you for quit a while?

    He's doing a shoot with for the new Charlies Angels movie.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Aug 20, 2005
  11. Guest

    Old Gringo Guest

    °Mike° wrote:
    > In <UvhNe.12997$>,
    > <<Scottie>> took 5 lines to utter:
    >

    >>What has happened to Mike? I have not read any posts from him giving people
    >>advice and help for ages. I hope everything is OK mike, I'm not being nosy,
    >>just wondering why we haven't heard from you for quit a while?

    > Everything is fine; thanks for enquiring. I have been around, in lurk
    > mode -- too busy with other things to get involved, presently.

    Good to know you are ok.

    Old Gringo, Aug 20, 2005
  12. Guest

    °Mike° Guest

    In <>,
    gangle took 14 lines to utter:

    >"°Mike°" wrote
    >> <<Scottie>> took 5 lines to utter:
    >>
    >> >What has happened to Mike? I have not read any posts from him giving people
    >> >advice and help for ages. I hope everything is OK mike, I'm not being nosy,
    >> >just wondering why we haven't heard from you for quit a while?

    >> Everything is fine; thanks for enquiring. I have been around, in lurk
    >> mode -- too busy with other things to get involved, presently.

    >Translation: I am a cheap, limey whore being treated for various
    >venereal diseases.

    Now that you've expounded my reply with your hearsay and conjecture,
    does that make you feel better, you Yanqui Imperialista peeg?

    --
    ¡Su mamá!

    °Mike°, Aug 20, 2005
  13. Guest

    NotMe Guest

    "elaich"

    | > He probably soaking up some gently rays on a south sea island for a
    | > spell. Watching those young thangs in or out of those bikinis.
    |
    | Same thing happened in the Win 98 group some time ago when Shep went
    | missing. Turned out that's exactly what he had been doing. LOL.

    And he came BACK?

    NotMe, Aug 21, 2005