    of course, having not seen it in nearly 10 years, it may prove to be
    less enjoyable than i remember, but still...

    -goro-

    Goro, May 12, 2004

  2. Goro wrote:

    > we get 10 different versions of ID4, but no LITTLE DARLINGS?

    Well, Kristy McNichol doesn't have a theatrical movie coming out this
    summer, IIRC...

    (Look, people, what do we have to do?--
    Do we have to dig an early ID4-rerelease copy, rip open the box, take
    out the "Day After Tomorrow" Moviecash plug ticket and wave it an inch
    away from people's *faces* before we can finally bury this one?

    ....Yes, I hate "what hath Universal wrought?" too, but at least I've
    HEARD of it!!!)

    Derek Janssen (is this auto-whine possibly getting a tad overused?)

    Derek Janssen, May 13, 2004

  3. Goro

    TSKO Guest

    "Derek Janssen" <> wrote in message
    > Goro wrote:
    >
    > > we get 10 different versions of ID4, but no LITTLE DARLINGS?

    > Well, Kristy McNichol doesn't have a theatrical movie coming out this
    > summer, IIRC...
    >
    > (Look, people, what do we have to do?--
    > Do we have to dig an early ID4-rerelease copy, rip open the box, take
    > out the "Day After Tomorrow" Moviecash plug ticket and wave it an inch
    > away from people's *faces* before we can finally bury this one?
    >
    > ...Yes, I hate "what hath Universal wrought?" too, but at least I've
    > HEARD of it!!!)
    >
    > Derek Janssen (is this auto-whine possibly getting a tad overused?)

    I just watched that on tv a bit ago.....it was not so good after not seeing
    it for a number of years.

    TSKO, May 13, 2004
  4. Goro

    mazinz Guest

    you could always go for the bootlegs on ebay, as i was thinking about that

    mazinz, May 16, 2004