    delete file?

    Thanks,

    Terry
    TG, Feb 4, 2008

  2. TG

    Mike Easter Guest

    TG wrote:
    > I am running W XP with OE6, I accidentially opened a pop-up aand was
    > that ever a mistake. I am getting over 70 spam emails a day and the
    > list keeps growing.

    With a normal configuration, opening a browser popup should not have
    anything to do with whatever amount of spam you get.

    > Where is the list of those emails i have been blocking, are they in
    > the delete file?

    This question has nothing to do with the previous statement and it has
    nothing to do with the subject which is ambiguous.

    Subject: Where is list of blocked emails from OE?

    There is such a thing as 'blocked senders' which is useless for spam
    control. Blocked senders is From addresses which are 'masked' from your
    view. The data for blocked senders is stored in an OE identities
    registry key,

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Feb 4, 2008

  3. TG

    Ben Myers Guest

    "TG" <> wrote in message news:...
    > I am running W XP with OE6, I accidentially opened a pop-up aand was that
    > ever a mistake. I am getting over 70 spam emails a day and the list keeps
    > growing.

    <snip>

    If you are saying that you opened an e-mail atttachment, I strongly
    suggest a virus scan.

    AVG http://www.grisoft.com
    On line scan http://housecall.trendmicro.com

    Ben
    Ben Myers, Feb 4, 2008
  4. TG

    M.L. Guest

    >> I am running W XP with OE6, I accidentially opened a pop-up aand
    >> was that ever a mistake. I am getting over 70 spam emails a day and
    >> the list keeps growing.

    > <snip>
    >
    > If you are saying that you opened an e-mail atttachment, I strongly
    > suggest a virus scan.
    >
    > AVG http://www.grisoft.com
    > On line scan http://housecall.trendmicro.com

    In any case, the OEx Blocked Senders List is located at:
    Tools->Message Rules->Mail->Blocked Senders
    M.L., Feb 4, 2008