Where is Frisbee?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Network Guru, Feb 24, 2004.

  1. Network Guru

    Network Guru Guest

    Network Guru, Feb 24, 2004

  2. Network Guru

    Consultant Guest

    unfortunately, he has lost his faith. he will, however, see the light and
    return. just give him time.

    "Network Guru" <> wrote in message

    Consultant, Feb 24, 2004

  3. Network Guru

    Network Guru Guest

    meanoldman,frisbee,gary us, mcsenada,don julio,batman, mr angry,michele kh
    and others i probably missed have defected.

    consultant,jtyc are the true stalwarts of the group

    Network Guru, Feb 25, 2004
  4. Network Guru

    Consultant Guest

    as are you ;-)

    Consultant, Feb 25, 2004
  5. And... the long term service award goes to........

    On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 07:19:21 -0800, "Consultant"
    <> wrote:

    >as are you ;-)
    >
    >"Network Guru" <> wrote in message
    >> meanoldman,frisbee,gary us, mcsenada,don julio,batman, mr angry,michele kh
    >> and others i probably missed have defected.
    >>
    >> consultant,jtyc are the true stalwarts of the group
    >>
    >> "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    >> > unfortunately, he has lost his faith. he will, however, see the light

    >and
    >> > return. just give him time.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 25, 2004
  6. Network Guru

    Consultant Guest

    drum roll, please............

    Consultant, Feb 25, 2004
  7. Network Guru

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > drum roll, please............

    Ooooh, I'm so excited. Who is it? Who is it? Huh huh huh? Who is it?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 25, 2004
  8. Network Guru

    Brat Guest

    well if no one else is gonna say it... then I will...

    ME!!!!!
    wasnt that worth waiting for?

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69

    Brat, Feb 25, 2004
  9. Network Guru

    Consultant Guest

    and you are?

    Consultant, Feb 25, 2004
  10. Network Guru

    Jtyc Guest

    > ME!!!!!
    > wasnt that worth waiting for?

    I'm not sure...

    you havent' given it to me

    yet...

    Jtyc, Feb 25, 2004
  11. Network Guru

    Brat Guest

    patience child

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69

    Brat, Feb 25, 2004
  12. ROTFLMAO!!

    Is persistence finally going to pay off?

    Associate Expert
    Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at
    http://pelos.us/SERVER.htm

    Larry Samuels, Feb 25, 2004
  13. Network Guru

    Brat Guest

    a nightmare or a dream... depends on your perspective

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69

    Brat, Feb 25, 2004
  14. Network Guru

    Brat Guest

    probably not but I like his dogged persistence regardless of the outcome :D

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69

    Brat, Feb 25, 2004
  15. Network Guru

    Jtyc Guest

    > patience child

    Hey I'm still here arn't I?

    Jtyc, Feb 25, 2004
  16. Network Guru

    Jtyc Guest

    > probably not but I like his dogged persistence regardless of the outcome
    :D

    Never retreat, never surrender.

    On November 27, 1950, the Chinese Communists launched a massive
    counterattack against the X Corps and cut the road stretching 80 miles back
    to Hungnam in several places, trapping the Marines. After conferring with
    Almond, Smith decided to withdraw his division to Hungnam. Almond told Smith
    to leave his heavy equipment and artillery. But Smith, never doubting the
    ability of the Marines to fight their way out of the Chinese entrapment, was
    determined to conduct "an orderly and honorable withdrawal" and bring out
    his equipment, wounded, and even as many of his dead as possible. Regrouping
    his forward units and attached Army units at Hagaru-ri, he withdrew from the
    Changjin area, all the time making sure that he controlled the hills
    overlooking the road. Opposed by no less than eight Chinese divisions,
    fighting through numerous enemy roadblocks as they made their way south, and
    forced to endure subzero temperatures, the Marines suffered thousands of
    battle casualties and cases of frostbite. Yet Smith's dogged leadership and
    crucial air support enabled them to maintain their tactical integrity and
    inflict 25,000 casualties on the Chinese. Asked by a journalist December 6,
    if the Marines were retreating, Smith, in a widely circulated quotation that
    earned him great acclaim at home, defiantly replied: "We are not retreating,
    we are just advancing in a different direction." By December 11, after 13
    harrowing days, Smith's force finally arrived at Hungnam, where his division
    was evacuated by sea. In a brilliant feat of military management, Smith had
    saved his division and given American morale a desperately needed boost at a
    critical time in the Korean War.

    Jtyc, Feb 25, 2004
  17. Network Guru

    Brat Guest

    and I am soooooooo proud of you, young one

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69

    Brat, Feb 25, 2004
  18. Network Guru

    Brat Guest

    so brave

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69

    Brat, Feb 25, 2004
  19. Network Guru

    Jtyc Guest

    > and I am soooooooo proud of you, young one

    Thanks!

    old one...

    *runs*

    Jtyc, Feb 25, 2004
  20. Network Guru

    Brat Guest

    yeah but I still get mistaken for being in my early 20's... I still get ID'd
    at bars (legal age is 19 in Canada) :p

    I guess I will withhold information for that comment though :p

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69

    Brat, Feb 25, 2004