Where is everybody today?

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Nov 18, 2005.

  1. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Nov 18, 2005

  2. Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

    Barb Bowman Guest

    Barb Bowman, Nov 18, 2005

  3. Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

    John Barnes Guest

    And whatever happened to Christian? He moved to Belgium (if I recall) and
    went underground. He must be on those French sites exclusively, now.

    John Barnes, Nov 18, 2005
  4. buried. But I did answer a couple. I'm going to be scarce for the next
    several days.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Nov 18, 2005
  5. Oh, great to see you all today though. And yes, I have missed Christian, I
    see post sometimes in other ngs, but not much lately, hope he's ok.
    --
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Nov 18, 2005
  6. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Nov 18, 2005
  7. Two MVP chats and a Technet webcast today. But I'm lurking.

    Colin Barnhorst, Nov 18, 2005
  8. And how could I forget you Carlos? Great seeing you. :)

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Nov 18, 2005
  9. Great "seeing" you too Andre.
    Just posted news about the release of x64 compatible ActiveSync 4.1.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Nov 19, 2005
  10. Yes, I hope he is ok, because he has not been on the french NG for a long
    while neither.

    Jean-Baptiste Faure, Nov 19, 2005