    no "CredUI.lib" library for x64 in the "AMD64" Folder. I am working on
    Windows XP 64 WITH Visual Studio 2005 + x64 compiler tools. I checked
    different VS2005 installs on different computers, but no luck.

    MT, Oct 1, 2009

  2. MT

    Doug Forster Guest

    MT wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I posted this in microsoft.public.platformsdk.security, but it may be
    > more appropriate here.
    >
    > I am trying to link to "CredUI.lib". All is well, in x86, but there is
    > no "CredUI.lib" library for x64 in the "AMD64" Folder. I am working on
    > Windows XP 64 WITH Visual Studio 2005 + x64 compiler tools. I checked
    > different VS2005 installs on different computers, but no luck.

    I don't use it myself but I see it is present in a Platform SDK that I
    have installed on my dev machine (but not in the VS installation) You
    can download any of the the Platform SDK's for free.

    Cheers
    Doug Forster

    Doug Forster, Oct 1, 2009

  3. MT

    MT Guest

    On Oct 1, 2:52 pm, Doug Forster <>
    wrote:
    > MT wrote:
    > > Hi,

    > > I posted this in microsoft.public.platformsdk.security, but it may be
    > > more appropriate here.

    > > I am trying to link to "CredUI.lib". All is well, in x86, but there is
    > > no "CredUI.lib" library for x64 in the "AMD64" Folder. I am working on
    > > Windows XP 64 WITH Visual Studio 2005 + x64 compiler tools. I checked
    > > different VS2005 installs on different computers, but no luck.

    > I don't use it myself but I see it is present in a Platform SDK that I
    > have installed on my dev machine (but not in the VS installation) You
    > can download any of the the Platform SDK's for free.
    >
    > Cheers
    > Doug Forster

    Doug,

    Thanks for the advise. I have not installed any other SDK besides the
    VS2005. I'll give it a try.

    Michel

    MT, Oct 12, 2009