Where is consultant?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by qplayer@hotmail.com, Apr 6, 2006.

  1. Guest

    , Apr 6, 2006

  2. maan.. That sound out of topic.
    I don’t think any mcngp have penis to enlarge

    --
    I really enjoy talking to as-sholes on the net.
    It makes me sleep peacefully knowing that I didn’t hurt any innocent people

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=, Apr 7, 2006

  3. **'s** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > I've found a product that may improve the quality of his life
    >
    > http://store.newart.com/extender.html

    Ohhhhh....You'd better hope LRM doesn't see that.

    Say, is your REAL e-mail address? Or did you come up
    with as a fake e-mail address just for this NG? 'Cause
    if is your real e-mail address, then you'll be getting
    alot more spam because of the bots, spiders, and crawlers that search these
    NGs for e-mails such as

    HTH

    HAND

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)
    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 7, 2006
  4. **Bread-teaser's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > maan.. That sound out of topic.
    > I don't think ....

    Damn straight you don't think. And you'd better step off before you get
    thrown off.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)
    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 7, 2006
  5. Thanks for the warning and for keeping the replay live, But I thought that
    you can’t make penizzs out of puzzys

    Sorry that I hit some nervesïŠ)

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=, Apr 7, 2006
  6. **Bread-teaser's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > Thanks for the warning and for keeping the replay live, But I thought
    > that you can't make penizzs out of puzzys

    Look c0ck-tweeser, there are other morons in here (lowdes and gtright to
    name a couple) that have talked more sh!t than you could imagine. When you
    can come up with something original, then maybe you can come back and try
    it. Until then, go play with yourself.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)
    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 7, 2006

    http://store.newart.com/sexforoneart.html
    Gorm Braarvig, Apr 7, 2006
  8. Neil Guest

    Neil, Apr 7, 2006
  9. Frisbee® Guest

    > did you hear "Gorm Braarvig" <> say in
    >
    >> http://store.newart.com/sexforoneart.html?wp_ml=0

    > DUDE! I'm at WORK!

    Translation: Please to be using NSFW designations where appropriate.

    Thanks for clicking, Neil.
    Frisbee®, Apr 7, 2006
  10. Consultant Guest

    wow, i appreciate that, but your mother didnt think it was too small when i
    rammed it up her kiester

    Consultant, Apr 7, 2006
  11. >> did you hear "Gorm Braarvig" <> say in

    >>> http://store.newart.com/sexforoneart.html?wp_ml=0

    >> DUDE! I'm at WORK!

    > Translation: Please to be using NSFW designations where appropriate.
    >
    > Thanks for clicking, Neil.

    Sorry.
    Gorm Braarvig, Apr 7, 2006
  12. Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    > Thanks for clicking, Neil.

    yeah, well, it's nice to be the DBA and have the logs on SQL...fixed

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Backup not found: (A)bort (R)etry (P)anic
    Neil, Apr 7, 2006
  13. Frisbee® Guest

    > did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in
    >
    >> Thanks for clicking, Neil.

    > yeah, well, it's nice to be the DBA and have the logs on SQL...fixed

    You used to work for Enron, didn't you?
    Frisbee®, Apr 7, 2006
  14. Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in news:
    #:

    > You used to work for Enron, didn't you?

    SSSHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!1!!111!!eleven!!!

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Resistance is assimilated. Prepare to be futile. Waitaminute.....
    Neil, Apr 7, 2006
  15. Kline Sphere Guest

    >wow, i appreciate that, but your mother didnt think it was too small when i
    >rammed it up her kiester

    .... then up her a$$

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Apr 7, 2006
  16. Consultant Guest

    you mean i hit the wrong hole?

    Consultant, Apr 7, 2006
  17. LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: Bigus Di©kus assaulted us with:
    > **'s** the one who fcukin said it
    > <<-------------------------------->>
    >> I've found a product that may improve the quality of his life
    >>
    >> http://store.newart.com/extender.html
    >>

    > Ohhhhh....You'd better hope LRM doesn't see that.
    >
    > Say, is your REAL e-mail address? Or did you come
    > up with as a fake e-mail address just for this
    > NG? 'Cause if is your real e-mail address, then
    > you'll be getting alot more spam because of the bots, spiders, and
    > crawlers that search these NGs for e-mails such as
    >
    > HTH
    >
    > HAND

    I saw it, but I can't imagine why anyone would think Consultant would need
    this! Must be someone looking to get their a$$ kicked. Or trying to end
    their own life without having to do the work themselves. I had to write it
    off in my head all together as just another crazy person.

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2
    LRM, Apr 8, 2006
  18. **LRM's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > All gawked in amazement when: Bigus Di©kus assaulted us with:
    >> **'s** the one who fcukin said it
    >> <<-------------------------------->>
    >>> I've found a product that may improve the quality of his life
    >>>
    >>> http://store.newart.com/extender.html
    >>>

    >> Ohhhhh....You'd better hope LRM doesn't see that.
    >>
    >> Say, is your REAL e-mail address? Or did you come
    >> up with as a fake e-mail address just for this
    >> NG? 'Cause if is your real e-mail address, then
    >> you'll be getting alot more spam because of the bots, spiders, and
    >> crawlers that search these NGs for e-mails such as
    >> HTH
    >>
    >> HAND

    > I saw it, but I can't imagine why anyone would think Consultant would
    > need this! Must be someone looking to get their a$$ kicked. Or trying
    > to end their own life without having to do the work themselves. I had
    > to write it off in my head all together as just another crazy person.

    I was guessing the same thing, that they were looking to commit suicide. Oh
    well, Just another moron in the mix.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)
    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 8, 2006
  19. Consultant Guest

    i make love, not war

    Consultant, Apr 10, 2006
  20. **Consultant's** the one who fcukin said it
    > i make love, not war

    I FSUK!!! and try to make as much war as possible.

    I think that may be why I'm loved so much.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)
    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 11, 2006