    Network Guru Guest

    I've noticed a few fake postings using his name that did not originate from
    the welfare office. However, the real one has not poted in over a week.

    Network Guru, Aug 17, 2004

  2. Network Guru

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 17, 2004

  3. Network Guru

    Guest Guest

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Where_is_Consultant=AE?=

    yes finaly someone has knocked him off

    Guest, Aug 17, 2004
  4. Network Guru

    kpg Guest

    He's in Vegas.

    On a Hog.

    and he's riding a Harley.

    kpg

    kpg, Aug 17, 2004
  5. Network Guru

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 17, 2004 "Network Guru" blathered:

    If he was up your a$$ you'd know where he was.

    --
    Tech "So There Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Aug 17, 2004
  6. Network Guru

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 17, 2004 "kpg" blathered:

    > He's in Vegas.
    >
    > On a Hog.
    >
    > and he's riding a Harley.

    What do fat chicks and mopeds have in common?

    --
    Tech "'Anyone?' Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Aug 17, 2004
  7. Network Guru

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 17, 2004 "Rowdy Yates" blathered:

    > he's on medical leave.

    Yes, apparently he had a *bad* case of diarrhea.

    --
    Tech "'Did you see the pic?' Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Aug 17, 2004
  8. Network Guru

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 17, 2004
  9. Network Guru

    Jtyc Guest

    > What do fat chicks and mopeds have in common?

    They're fun to ride until one of your friends see's you on one?

    Jtyc, Aug 17, 2004
  10. Network Guru

    Brian Guest

    "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote
    > Yes, apparently he had a *bad* case of diarrhea.

    No sh*t?

    Brian, Aug 17, 2004
  11. Network Guru

    Doom Guest

    "Brian" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> wrote in message
    > "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote
    >> Yes, apparently he had a *bad* case of diarrhea.

    > No sh*t?

    Wrong, too much sh*t.

    Doom, Aug 17, 2004
  12. Network Guru

    molsonexpert Guest

    "Doom" <> wrote in message

    > "Brian" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> wrote in message
    > > "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote
    > >> Yes, apparently he had a *bad* case of diarrhea.

    > > No sh*t?

    > Wrong, too much sh*t.

    I'm trying to imagine what a *good* case of diarrhea is like.

    steve.

    molsonexpert, Aug 17, 2004
  13. Network Guru

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "molsonexpert" <> wrote in news:u0D7jkIhEHA.2916
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > "Doom" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Brian" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> wrote in message
    >> > "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote
    >> >
    >> > No sh*t?

    >> Wrong, too much sh*t.
    >>

    > I'm trying to imagine what a *good* case of diarrhea is like.
    >
    > steve.

    lots of bad chicken tika

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 17, 2004
  14. Network Guru

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com>
    spewed in news::

    >> What do fat chicks and mopeds have in common?

    > They're fun to ride until one of your friends see's you on one?

    youch!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 18, 2004
  15. Network Guru

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> spewed in

    > Yes, apparently he had a *bad* case of diarrhea.

    but did he leave a deposit on the carpet outside the washroom door at work?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 18, 2004
  16. Network Guru

    Brat® Guest

    > On Aug 17, 2004 "Rowdy Yates" blathered:
    >
    > > he's on medical leave.

    > Yes, apparently he had a *bad* case of diarrhea.

    ummm is there such a thing as a *good* case of diarrhea??????
    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    Proud member since April 8, 2002

    Brat®, Aug 18, 2004
  17. Network Guru

    name Guest

    yuck!

    name, Aug 18, 2004
  18. >yes finaly someone has knocked him off

    Miss, do you know that for sure?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 19, 2004
  19. Network Guru

    Consultant Guest

    appearantly not

    Consultant, Aug 19, 2004