    it would be appreciated.

    TIA
    Arawak

    Arawak, Feb 3, 2004

  2. Arawak

    Harrison Guest

    US?
    I like www.ZipZoomFly.com
    Free 2nd day UPS on many items and great prices.

    Harrison, Feb 3, 2004

  3. Arawak

    ICee Guest

    Arawak wrote:
    > Taking time to build my dream machine. looking for great price on both
    > motherboard and CPU. Thinking of sticking with AMD.
    > Also if you have similar advise on purchasing quality memory modules,
    > it would be appreciated.
    >
    > TIA
    > Arawak

    Newegg: www.newegg.com . Excellent prices, most items have free
    shipping (UPS) in the U.S.
    The NF7-S is an excellent motherboard and the XP2500+ easily overclocks
    to 3200+ speeds by simply raising the FSB to 200 MHz. Get decent PC3200
    memory (very low prices at this time).

    --
    "Any finite number divided by infinity is as near to nothing as
    makes no odds, so the average population of all the planets in

    ICee, Feb 3, 2004
  4. Arawak

    ICee Guest

    ICee wrote:
    > Arawak wrote:
    >> Taking time to build my dream machine. looking for great price on
    >> both motherboard and CPU. Thinking of sticking with AMD.
    >> Also if you have similar advise on purchasing quality memory modules,
    >> it would be appreciated.
    >>
    >> TIA
    >> Arawak

    > Newegg: www.newegg.com . Excellent prices, most items have free
    > shipping (UPS) in the U.S.
    > The NF7-S is an excellent motherboard and the XP2500+ easily
    > overclocks to 3200+ speeds by simply raising the FSB to 200 MHz. Get
    > decent PC3200 memory (very low prices at this time).

    Regarding memory, if you have money to spend, get Corsair XMS low
    latency memory, PC3500, or PC3200 if you don't plan on pushing the FSB
    above 200 MHz. Next best would be OCZ. If you want good quality
    inexpensive memory, get Buffalo Technology.

    ICee, Feb 3, 2004
  5. Arawak

    Dan Shea Guest

    Memory Express. They're on Macleod Trail just south of downtown.

    Cheers,
    dan

    Dan Shea, Feb 3, 2004
  6. Arawak wrote:

    > Taking time to build my dream machine. looking for great price on both
    > motherboard and CPU. Thinking of sticking with AMD.

    These came from newegg.com. I was very impressed with their selection,
    and with the amount of data available for their mobos (on a separate
    tech specs page linked off the main page for the mobo, as I recall).
    Price was good, as well.

    As for memory, can't help you -- I've never bought premium RAM.

    --
    Blinky Linux RU 4892F
    Stolen SCO Code: http://snipurl.com/stolen

    Blinky the Shark, Feb 4, 2004