    I need to know the name of the file that holds that information and
    where it is stored.

    Peace, Love and...

    Sydney Gondomer, Oct 3, 2008

  2. Sydney Gondomer

    William Guest

    Re: Where is and what is the name of the file that holds the contactinformation in Microsoft Outlook 2007?

    http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup2007.asp

    --
    WH

    William, Oct 3, 2008

  3. Sydney Gondomer

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Fri, 03 Oct 2008 13:15:13 -0500, Sydney Gondomer
    <> wrote:

    >Top of the day to ya mates,
    >
    >In Microsoft Outlook 2007 contact manager, I need to copy the file
    >from the 64 bit OS I have been using all year over to my 32 bit OS so
    >I can use it there. I don't want to have to build it from scratch
    >again.
    >
    >I need to know the name of the file that holds that information and
    >where it is stored.

    Can't you do a File, Export, then File, Import?

    Evan Platt, Oct 3, 2008
  4. Sydney Gondomer

    John Holmes Guest

    Evan Platt "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > On Fri, 03 Oct 2008 13:15:13 -0500, Sydney Gondomer
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>Top of the day to ya mates,
    >>
    >>In Microsoft Outlook 2007 contact manager, I need to copy the file
    >>from the 64 bit OS I have been using all year over to my 32 bit OS so
    >>I can use it there. I don't want to have to build it from scratch
    >>again.
    >>
    >>I need to know the name of the file that holds that information and
    >>where it is stored.

    > Can't you do a File, Export, then File, Import?

    He wouldn't ask if he could, you fucking useless moron.

    --
    <snip>

    John Holmes, Oct 4, 2008