where I can download IIS ? I need to do some programming ?

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by George, Oct 1, 2004.

  1. George

    George Guest

    George, Oct 1, 2004

  2. George

    Saga Guest

    No need to duplicate threads. ;-)

    You don't mention which windows you have, I can help you
    only if you have Win XP, as I am not familiar with this issue in
    other versions.

    You will need your Win XP CD, no need to download anything
    (for Win XP)!

    Click on Start
    Click on Control Panel
    Click on Add or Remove Programs
    Click on Add/Remove Windows Components (vertical bar on lefthand side)

    You'll get a list of Windows components that are and are not installed
    on
    your PC. Scroll down and locate Internet Information Services (IIS)

    Click on it to check box.
    Click on Next and follow installation procedure.

    Good luck!!!!
    Saga

    Saga, Oct 1, 2004

  3. George

    V. Guest

    You need Xp Pro for that not Home.
    There are several hosting providers if you don't have IIS.
    disadvantage is that you need to upload everything every
    time.

    (so I hope you have Xp :))

    V.

    V., Oct 2, 2004