    Toolman, °Mike°, -= Hawk =-, CatDaddy, gangle (he won't be missed),
    Miggsee, others, if you guys are still around, just stop in and give a
    tip of the lid. Apologies to those I didn't mention.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 23, 2007

  2. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Long time passing.
    >

    > Toolman, °Mike°, -= Hawk =-, CatDaddy, gangle (he won't be missed),
    > Miggsee, others, if you guys are still around, just stop in and give a tip
    > of the lid. Apologies to those I didn't mention.

    Shhh...Toolman is here - just under a new name. (Don't repeat that to
    anyone...oh wait: Google's gonna archive this <g>).

    WhzzKdd, May 23, 2007

  3. WhzzKdd wrote:
    > "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Long time passing.
    >>

    >>Toolman, °Mike°, -= Hawk =-, CatDaddy, gangle (he won't be missed),
    >>Miggsee, others, if you guys are still around, just stop in and give a tip
    >>of the lid. Apologies to those I didn't mention.

    > Shhh...Toolman is here - just under a new name. (Don't repeat that to
    > anyone...oh wait: Google's gonna archive this <g>).

    I suspected as much, but was afraid to say it out loud. Any others? C'mon.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 23, 2007
  4. Rôgêr wrote:
    > Long time passing.
    >

    > Toolman, °Mike°, -= Hawk =-, CatDaddy, gangle (he won't be missed),
    > Miggsee, others, if you guys are still around, just stop in and give a
    > tip of the lid. Apologies to those I didn't mention.

    I wondered about Toolman, just the other day. I've seen gangle here
    within the last few days, unless it/those was/were forgeries.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, May 23, 2007
  5. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    SgtMinor Guest

    Rôgêr wrote:

    > Long time passing.
    >

    > Toolman, °Mike°, -= Hawk =-, CatDaddy, gangle (he won't be missed),
    > Miggsee, others, if you guys are still around, just stop in and give a
    > tip of the lid. Apologies to those I didn't mention.

    Rosee, Spider, trout (a personal favorite). cat daddy's wisdom is now
    dispensed in gardening and baseball related froups.

    SgtMinor, May 23, 2007
  6. SgtMinor wrote:
    > Rôgêr wrote:
    >
    >> Long time passing.
    >>

    >> Toolman, °Mike°, -= Hawk =-, CatDaddy, gangle (he won't be missed),
    >> Miggsee, others, if you guys are still around, just stop in and give a
    >> tip of the lid. Apologies to those I didn't mention.

    > Rosee, Spider, trout (a personal favorite). cat daddy's wisdom is now
    > dispensed in gardening and baseball related froups.

    And Juan and ...
    I still see Rosee sometimes. And gangle (he won't be missed).

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 23, 2007
  7. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    Top Guest

    On Wed, 23 May 2007 14:34:35 -0400, Rôgêr wrote:

    > Long time passing.
    >

    > Toolman, °Mike°, -= Hawk =-, CatDaddy, gangle (he won't be missed),
    > Miggsee, others, if you guys are still around, just stop in and give a tip
    > of the lid. Apologies to those I didn't mention.

    I've been watching for TT, and some of the regulars.Very few I saw in the
    early 2000s and late 90s.

    Top
    aka Sarge

    Top, May 23, 2007
  8. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    Mara Guest

    On Wed, 23 May 2007 18:13:38 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:

    >SgtMinor wrote:
    >> Rôgêr wrote:
    >>
    >>> Long time passing.
    >>>

    >>> Toolman, °Mike°, -= Hawk =-, CatDaddy, gangle (he won't be missed),
    >>> Miggsee, others, if you guys are still around, just stop in and give a
    >>> tip of the lid. Apologies to those I didn't mention.

    >> Rosee, Spider, trout (a personal favorite). cat daddy's wisdom is now
    >> dispensed in gardening and baseball related froups.

    >And Juan and ...
    >I still see Rosee sometimes. And gangle (he won't be missed).

    Shut up. The Umbaldinos will hear you.

    AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
    --glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r

    Mara, May 23, 2007
  9. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    pcbutts1 Guest

    You forgot Spider.

    pcbutts1, May 23, 2007
  10. On Wed, 23 May 2007 17:20:20 -0500, Mara wrote:

    > On Wed, 23 May 2007 18:13:38 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >
    >>SgtMinor wrote:

    >>> Rosee, Spider, trout (a personal favorite). cat daddy's wisdom is now
    >>> dispensed in gardening and baseball related froups.

    >>And Juan and ...

    Hmm...RB#1 IIRC...

    >>I still see Rosee sometimes. And gangle (he won't be missed).

    > Shut up. The Umbaldinos will hear you.

    Uh, oh....now you've done it...what with Roger mentioning baseball & you
    mentioning....*them*! I'm leavin' before the....err... "party
    starts"...if'n yous gets ma meanin'

    William Poaster, May 24, 2007
  11. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    > Rôgêr wrote:
    >> Long time passing.
    >>

    >> Toolman, °Mike°, -= Hawk =-, CatDaddy, gangle (he won't be missed),
    >> Miggsee, others, if you guys are still around, just stop in and give a
    >> tip of the lid. Apologies to those I didn't mention.

    > I wondered about Toolman, just the other day. I've seen gangle here
    > within the last few days, unless it/those was/were forgeries.

    Well, whoever it was, he/it has a mustard jar <g>

    WhzzKdd, May 24, 2007
  12. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    > WhzzKdd wrote:
    >> "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>Long time passing.
    >>>

    >>>Toolman, °Mike°, -= Hawk =-, CatDaddy, gangle (he won't be missed),
    >>>Miggsee, others, if you guys are still around, just stop in and give a
    >>>tip of the lid. Apologies to those I didn't mention.

    >> Shhh...Toolman is here - just under a new name. (Don't repeat that to
    >> anyone...oh wait: Google's gonna archive this <g>).

    > I suspected as much, but was afraid to say it out loud. Any others? C'mon.

    Yeah - Pennywise guessed it out loud a few days ago too <g>

    WhzzKdd, May 24, 2007
  13. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    Guest

    On May 23, 3:56 pm, "pcbutts1" <> wrote:
    > You forgot Spider.
    >
    > --
    >
    > Newsgroup Trolls. Read about mine herehttp://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads
    > The list grows. Leythos the stalkerhttp://www.leythosthestalker.com, David
    > H. Lipman, Max M Wachtell III aka What's in a Name?, Fitz,
    > Rhonda Lea Kirk, Meat Plow, F Kwatu F, George Orwell
    >
    > "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message

    > > WhzzKdd wrote:
    > >> "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message

    > >> Shhh...Toolman is here - just under a new name. (Don't repeat that to
    > >> anyone...oh wait: Google's gonna archive this <g>).

    > > I suspected as much, but was afraid to say it out loud. Any others? C'mon.- Hide quoted text -

    MAYBE THEY ARE ALL PRETENDING TO BE WOMEN LIKE YOU.

    , May 24, 2007
  14. doS, z?

    Christopher Syn, May 24, 2007
  15. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    Guest

    "WhzzKdd" <frack_this@email_is.invalid> wrote:

    >>> Shhh...Toolman is here - just under a new name. (Don't repeat that to
    >>> anyone...oh wait: Google's gonna archive this <g>).

    >> I suspected as much, but was afraid to say it out loud. Any others? C'mon.

    >Yeah - Pennywise guessed it out loud a few days ago too <g>

    You were dropping hints in your post, I forget how long ago I
    suspected it, but when you claimed you were 5' 5" - they all came
    together.

    No big deal, I'd rather be known as Trax, but it never files (Thanks
    Frosty) - maybe soon.

    --

    Two people (squatters) given millions in land
    Australia http://tinyurl.com/2dgv5v

    , May 24, 2007
  16. On Wed, 23 May 2007 17:20:20 -0500, Mara wrote:

    > On Wed, 23 May 2007 18:13:38 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >
    >>SgtMinor wrote:

    >>> Rosee, Spider, trout (a personal favorite). cat daddy's wisdom is now
    >>> dispensed in gardening and baseball related froups.

    >>And Juan and ...
    >>I still see Rosee sometimes. And gangle (he won't be missed).

    > Shut up. The Umbaldinos will hear you.

    There was Vince Candeline, Tymon, & Max Quordlepleen too...

    William Poaster, May 24, 2007
  17. "William Poaster" wrote
    > On Wed, 23 May 2007 17:20:20 -0500, Mara wrote:

    > > Shut up. The Umbaldinos will hear you.

    > Uh, oh....now you've done it...what with Roger mentioning baseball & you
    > mentioning....*them*! I'm leavin' before the....err... "party
    > starts"...if'n yous gets ma meanin'

    Me and my bruthers isn't two happy with the inyooendoes and
    potenshial slander of hour wunderfull repewtaysheuns. Yoose
    wood be extreemily wize two think reel hard bee-four yoose rites
    sumthin abowt ussen uhgen. On anuther noet, we is startin a
    werld toor ware we is to be givin some free basebal lessins to
    sum reel lukky indeeviduels, so maybee we cood be neer yoor
    howse reel soon, iffen yoose gets my meenin.

    Uno Umbaldino, May 24, 2007
  18. William Poaster wrote:
    > On Wed, 23 May 2007 17:20:20 -0500, Mara wrote:

    >>>And Juan and ...
    >>>I still see Rosee sometimes. And gangle (he won't be missed).

    >>Shut up. The Umbaldinos will hear you.

    > There was Vince Candeline, Tymon, & Max Quordlepleen too...

    Oh yeah, the cannibal and the antipodeans.

    =?UTF-8?B?UsO0Z8Oqcg==?=, May 24, 2007
  19. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    gangle7 Guest

    "Rôgêr" wrote
    > William Poaster wrote:

    > >>Shut up. The Umbaldinos will hear you.

    > > There was Vince Candeline, Tymon, & Max Quordlepleen too...

    > Oh yeah, the cannibal and the antipodeans.

    thares a cawndum stuk in my flawpie
    how do i get it owt withowt recking
    nothing e male ansurs only thank
    in advanse

    gangle7, May 24, 2007
  20. gangle7 wrote:
    > "Rôgêr" wrote
    >
    >>William Poaster wrote:

    >>>There was Vince Candeline, Tymon, & Max Quordlepleen too...

    >>Oh yeah, the cannibal and the antipodeans.

    > thares a cawndum stuk in my flawpie
    > how do i get it owt withowt recking
    > nothing e male ansurs only thank
    > in advanse

    I usually get condoms out of my floppy with compressed air, but if you
    don't have any, just use hairspray or spray glue, it all works the same.
    A few short bursts and then hold a Bic lighter up real close so you can
    see if it worked, then rinse it off with a little splash of rubbing alcohol.
    --
    The advanced method involves saltpetre and sugar. Sulphur and carbon are
    optional.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 24, 2007