    Poor Harry, a stupid aussie-lover that thinks we kiwis are as stupid as he
    is!

    Anyone else figured out the latest nick he's using yet?

    Ryan Jacobs, Sep 15, 2004

  2. "Ryan Jacobs" <> wrote in message
    news:myS1d.2671$...
    > So, the anti-kiwi got his face slapped a few times too many. Funny how he
    > has suddenly vanished. But has he?
    >
    > Poor Harry, a stupid aussie-lover that thinks we kiwis are as stupid as he
    > is!

    Harry posted to nz.comp??? I thought he kept to nz.politics or nz.general,
    only.

    Tony.
    --
    http://iraqthemodel.blogspot.com

    The Black Wibble, Sep 15, 2004

  3. Ryan Jacobs

    Harry Guest

    Ryan Jacobs wrote:

    > So, the anti-kiwi got his face slapped a few times too many. Funny how he
    > has suddenly vanished. But has he?

    Typical leftist commie rant.

    > Poor Harry, a stupid aussie-lover that thinks we kiwis are as stupid as he
    > is!

    Anyone else got a hate-Australian problem?

    > Anyone else figured out the latest nick he's using yet?

    Good to see you have got your priorities right.
    Nothing like a few hate-posts to liven things up.

    Harry, Sep 15, 2004
  4. Ryan Jacobs

    steve Guest

    Ryan Jacobs wrote:

    > So, the anti-kiwi got his face slapped a few times too many. Funny how he
    > has suddenly vanished. But has he?

    ......you care why?

    steve, Sep 15, 2004
  5. Ryan Jacobs

    Herb Garden Guest

    Ryan Jacobs wrote:
    > So, the anti-kiwi got his face slapped a few times too many. Funny
    > how he has suddenly vanished. But has he?
    >
    > Poor Harry, a stupid aussie-lover that thinks we kiwis are as stupid
    > as he is!
    >
    > Anyone else figured out the latest nick he's using yet?

    Genius
    <snigger>

    Herb Garden, Sep 15, 2004
  6. Ryan Jacobs

    Ron McNulty Guest

    > Genius

    Aint that some sort of cheap computer mouse?

    Ron McNulty, Sep 15, 2004
  7. Ryan Jacobs

    EMB Guest

    Herb Garden wrote:

    > Genius

    Well spotted that man.....I'd missed that one, but as always the headers
    show everything.

    --
    EMB
    change two to number to reply

    EMB, Sep 15, 2004
  8. Ryan Jacobs

    Herb Garden Guest

    From: Harry <>
    Subject: Re: Where has Harry gone ?
    Newsgroups: nz.comp
    Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 20:50:27 +1200

    From: Genius <>
    Subject: Re: Broadband article
    Newsgroups: nz.comp
    Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 20:54:03 +1200

    Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:

    > Genius wrote:
    >> if your big fat turds can be sent down a pipe for processing then why
    >> cant little bits of data.

    > the pipes are full of shit. :)

    exactly!

    archived

    Herb Garden, Sep 15, 2004
  9. Ryan Jacobs

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Herb Garden wrote:
    > Ryan Jacobs wrote:
    >> So, the anti-kiwi got his face slapped a few times too many. Funny
    >> how he has suddenly vanished. But has he?
    >>
    >> Poor Harry, a stupid aussie-lover that thinks we kiwis are as stupid
    >> as he is!
    >>
    >> Anyone else figured out the latest nick he's using yet?

    > Genius
    > <snigger>

    Damn! And I've replied to it.
    --
    ~misfit~

    ~misfit~, Sep 15, 2004
  10. Ryan Jacobs

    steve Guest

    The Black Wibble wrote:

    > "Ryan Jacobs" <> wrote in message
    >> So, the anti-kiwi got his face slapped a few times too many. Funny how he
    >> has suddenly vanished. But has he?
    >>
    >> Poor Harry, a stupid aussie-lover that thinks we kiwis are as stupid as
    >> he is!

    > Harry posted to nz.comp??? I thought he kept to nz.politics or
    > nz.general, only.

    Must be the Australian clone of Woger.

    steve, Sep 15, 2004
  11. Ryan Jacobs

    steve Guest

    steve wrote:

    > The Black Wibble wrote:
    >
    >> "Ryan Jacobs" <> wrote in message
    >>> So, the anti-kiwi got his face slapped a few times too many. Funny how
    >>> he has suddenly vanished. But has he?
    >>>
    >>> Poor Harry, a stupid aussie-lover that thinks we kiwis are as stupid as
    >>> he is!

    >> Harry posted to nz.comp??? I thought he kept to nz.politics or
    >> nz.general, only.
    >>

    > Must be the Australian clone of Woger.

    I've been using 'steve' here for several years. You may wish to consdier
    using another handle...

    Or be prepared to be confused with me.

    You may.....or may not....like that experience. :)

    steve, Sep 15, 2004
  12. Ryan Jacobs

    Brendan Guest

    On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 21:57:23 +1200, EMB wrote:

    >> Genius

    > Well spotted that man.....I'd missed that one, but as always the headers
    > show everything.

    I had wondered myself about that, but wasn't interested enough to
    investigate.

    'Genius' - what a fucking laugh. The guy couldn't find his left nut without
    standing on his head.

    --

    .... Brendan

    "All that is human must retrograde if it do not advance." -- Edward Gibbon

    Note: All my comments are copyright 15/09/2004 11:18:46 p.m. and are opinion only where not otherwise stated and always "to the best of my recollection". www.computerman.orcon.net.nz.

    Brendan, Sep 15, 2004
  13. Ryan Jacobs

    Brendan Guest

    On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 20:28:43 +1200, The Black Wibble wrote:

    >> So, the anti-kiwi got his face slapped a few times too many. Funny how he
    >> has suddenly vanished. But has he?
    >>
    >> Poor Harry, a stupid aussie-lover that thinks we kiwis are as stupid as he
    >> is!

    > Harry posted to nz.comp??? I thought he kept to nz.politics or nz.general,
    > only.

    Unfortunately he did. He was tolerated for a week or two before most people
    here decided he was an unmitigated wanker.

    --

    .... Brendan

    "Life at the top is financially rewarding, spiritually draining, physically exhausting, and short." -- Peter C. Newman

    Note: All my comments are copyright 15/09/2004 11:06:35 p.m. and are opinion only where not otherwise stated and always "to the best of my recollection". www.computerman.orcon.net.nz.

    Brendan, Sep 15, 2004
  14. steve wrote:
    > Must be the Australian clone of Woger.

    yeah... initial testing of cloning procedure showed that they had to
    limit it to "simple" life forms. :)

    --
    Dave Hall
    http://www.dave.net.nz

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Sep 15, 2004
  15. Ryan Jacobs

    Mr Bond Guest

    On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 23:30:47 +1200, steve <>
    wrote:

    >steve wrote:
    >
    >> The Black Wibble wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Ryan Jacobs" <> wrote in message

    >>> Harry posted to nz.comp??? I thought he kept to nz.politics or
    >>> nz.general, only.
    >>>

    >> Must be the Australian clone of Woger.

    >I've been using 'steve' here for several years. You may wish to consdier
    >using another handle...
    >
    >Or be prepared to be confused with me.
    >
    >You may.....or may not....like that experience. :)

    ....Fight!-Fight!-Fight!...

    I do have 9 steve's in my address book of 105 though.

    Mr Bond, Sep 15, 2004
  16. Herb Garden wrote:
    >>>Must be the Australian clone of Woger.

    >>yeah... initial testing of cloning procedure showed that they had to
    >>limit it to "simple" life forms. :)

    > But who could predict that it would go so horribly wrong ?

    How, they made Harry pretty much an equal to Roger.

    --
    Dave Hall
    http://www.dave.net.nz

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Sep 15, 2004
  17. Ryan Jacobs

    Herb Garden Guest

    Herb Garden, Sep 15, 2004
  18. Ryan Jacobs

    Herb Garden Guest

    Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
    >>> yeah... initial testing of cloning procedure showed that they had to
    >>> limit it to "simple" life forms. :)

    >> But who could predict that it would go so horribly wrong ?

    > How, they made Harry pretty much an equal to Roger.

    <sigh>
    I guess
    But an Australian clone would stay in aus.computers or some other such
    convict wasteland.

    Herb Garden, Sep 15, 2004
  19. Ryan Jacobs

    Harry. Guest

    Herb Garden wrote:

    > Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:

    >>> But who could predict that it would go so horribly wrong ?

    >> How, they made Harry pretty much an equal to Roger.

    > <sigh>
    > I guess
    > But an Australian clone would stay in aus.computers or some other such
    > convict wasteland.

    Dickheads! steve was just another alias!! LOL.

    Harry., Sep 15, 2004
  20. Harry. wrote:
    > Dickheads! steve was just another alias!! LOL.

    good for you, plonk

    --
    Dave Hall
    http://www.dave.net.nz