  1. Jimbo

    Jimbo Guest

    where can I by the mcse and what does it cost?
    Jimbo, Apr 29, 2004

  2. Jimbo

    Add me Guest

    Piss off jimbo, you grotesque waste of space...

    Add me, Apr 29, 2004

  3. http:\\www.microsoft.com\traincert

    this will redirect you to the information page. You have many options reguarding Certificatoion on MCSE
    this page can help you find testing partners. IT Acadamys in your area. There are also many self paced books. I recomend both. get the hands on training and buy or get at Library the selfpaced books. I have used the Dummies books Cybex, New Riders. NetG and MOC course at the local university. I aquired MCDBA and two week later MCSE. By choosing 70-228 and 70-229 as my elective for MCSE.. "Danger Will Robinson..." :) 70-229 was the most difficult in the bucnh. I totally self studied for that one. I was a sys admin(2.5y) one function was a Library CC using SQL 7.0 and upg to 2000. Hands on is the most effective means to learn. I still had the most dificulty with 228 and 229. Not all areas tested are necesarily used in all work environments. That where the books help MS creates the exam and the study books "hmm i wonder how to get a slice of that pie...." maybe i'll write a book.. sory for the brevity hope this points you to the resources you need.
    =?Utf-8?B?UkVH?=, Apr 29, 2004
  4. >Piss off jimbo, you grotesque waste of space...

    I think the phrase you are looking for is 'assfucker'.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 29, 2004
  5. >where can I by the mcse and what does it cost?

    Tried wal-mart? I hear they have a two for one offer this week.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 29, 2004