Where does this send you to?

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by greg, Aug 28, 2009.

  1. greg

    greg Guest

    greg, Aug 28, 2009

  2. greg

    Cima Guest

    On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 18:54:50 +1200, greg <> wrote:

    >try http://www.torrents.to
    >
    >let me know the results and your ISP.

    Paradise ADSL: page titled Dynamic UI : Menus

    "PBX in a Flash"

    Cima, Aug 28, 2009

  3. greg

    EMB Guest

    Cima wrote:
    > On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 18:54:50 +1200, greg <> wrote:
    >
    >> try http://www.torrents.to
    >>
    >> let me know the results and your ISP.

    > Paradise ADSL: page titled Dynamic UI : Menus
    >
    > "PBX in a Flash"

    ditto from Xtra ADSL

    EMB, Aug 28, 2009
  4. On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 18:54:50 +1200, greg <> wrote in

    > try http://www.torrents.to
    >
    > let me know the results and your ISP.

    Go to an unknown URL - simply on your say-so, without any explanation?

    Why?

    I don't think so.

    --
    - Nicolaas

    Nicolaas Hawkins, Aug 28, 2009
  5. greg

    Enkidu Guest

    EMB wrote:
    > Cima wrote:
    >> On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 18:54:50 +1200, greg <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> try http://www.torrents.to
    >>>
    >>> let me know the results and your ISP.

    >> Paradise ADSL: page titled Dynamic UI : Menus
    >>
    >> "PBX in a Flash"
    >>

    > ditto from Xtra ADSL

    "Madame Whiplash's Bondage Parlor" - Actrix.

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    Enkidu, Aug 28, 2009
  6. greg

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Somewhere on teh intarwebs EMB wrote:
    > Cima wrote:
    >> On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 18:54:50 +1200, greg <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> try http://www.torrents.to
    >>>
    >>> let me know the results and your ISP.

    >> Paradise ADSL: page titled Dynamic UI : Menus
    >>
    >> "PBX in a Flash"
    >>

    > ditto from Xtra ADSL

    ditto from Actrix
    --
    Shaun.

    ~misfit~, Aug 28, 2009
  7. greg

    Mike Dee Guest

    Mike Dee, Aug 28, 2009
  8. greg

    Mark C Guest

    greg <> wrote in news:h77v0f$2oq$:

    > try http://www.torrents.to
    >
    > let me know the results and your ISP.

    174.143.213.84
    PBX in a Flash RSS
    Orcon (dns1.orcon.net.nz)

    174.143.213.84 via resolver1.opendns.com also

    Mark C, Aug 29, 2009
  9. greg

    greg Guest

    vitw wrote:
    > On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 18:54:50 +1200, greg wrote:
    >
    >> try http://www.torrents.to
    >>
    >> let me know the results and your ISP.

    > "Torrents for hunters and gatherers"
    >
    > Why is everyone else seeing something else??

    don't know, suspect a problem with the dns server!

    greg, Aug 31, 2009
  10. greg

    Enkidu Guest

    vitw wrote:
    > On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 18:54:50 +1200, greg wrote:
    >
    >> try http://www.torrents.to
    >>
    >> let me know the results and your ISP.

    > "Torrents for hunters and gatherers"
    >
    > Why is everyone else seeing something else??

    Hmm, I got the same as everyone else, but now it won't connect.

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    Enkidu, Aug 31, 2009
  11. greg

    EMB Guest

    Enkidu wrote:
    > vitw wrote:
    >> On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 18:54:50 +1200, greg wrote:
    >>
    >>> try http://www.torrents.to
    >>>
    >>> let me know the results and your ISP.

    >> "Torrents for hunters and gatherers"
    >>
    >> Why is everyone else seeing something else??
    >>

    > Hmm, I got the same as everyone else, but now it won't connect.

    Same here from an Xtra DSL connection, but from a DTS routed connection
    I get to a German torrent page.

    EMB, Aug 31, 2009