    - Charlie in Mississippi
    - "Keep the Blues Alive"

    - now booking in the southeast
    Charlie, Jun 2, 2004

  2. Install sypbot (free) and Adaware - LavaSoft (free version). Then install
    Zone Alarm (free version) and AVG Anti-Virus (Free Version).

    I don't place a whole lot of stock in "removal" instructions from the same
    jerks that created the invasive problem in the first place. That kind of
    stuff comes from webpages...some types more than others...I want to say it's
    from the DSO exploit which, if it's patched, isn't working 'cause my system
    is up to date on all patches according the Windows Update.

    Another thing that may help is to go into your internet options - Advanced
    tab and uncheck "Enable Install on Demand."

    "Charlie" <> wrote in message
    > We think we have it eradicated on my wife's PC just to have it return. We
    > have followed removal instructions through a Google search but it

    continues

    Randolph Scott, Jun 2, 2004