    websites for buying and selling digital cameras online. Thanks for your
    help

    Hasty UK

    hasty321, Jan 10, 2007

  2. hasty321

    Celcius Guest

    "hasty321" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi all.
    >
    > I have a few "old" Kodak and Fuji Finepix digital cameras. I was
    > thinking of selling them online either as a group, or individually.
    > Which is the best website to sell camera's... without them getting lost
    > under a million other unrelated items. I was thinking of Ebay?
    >
    > My brother sold his Pentax on www.my-camera-for-sale.com which is
    > free... but not very well used.
    >
    > Please can anyone make a sensible suggestion of good free or cheap
    > websites for buying and selling digital cameras online. Thanks for your
    > help
    >
    > Hasty UK

    I don't sell them. I give it away.
    Surely you have a son, daughter, nephew, niece, good friend who would really
    enjoy starting into photography thanks to you!
    I do the same with my computers and make people happy.
    Marcel

    Celcius, Jan 10, 2007

  3. hasty321

    Guest

    hasty321 wrote:
    > I have a few "old" Kodak and Fuji Finepix digital cameras. I was
    > thinking of selling them online either as a group, or individually.
    > Which is the best website to sell camera's... without them getting lost
    > under a million other unrelated items. I was thinking of Ebay?

    EBay - IF there's a paying market for the item! EBay undoubtably
    gets more shoppers browsing it than all the rest combined. And it has
    excellent support, too; ratings on the seller or buyer from others he's
    dealt with, an internal email system, etc. Just don't expect an old
    film camera - unless it's an antique - to bring high bids, or
    necessarily any bids; the bottom fell out of their resale value a
    couple years ago.

    , Jan 11, 2007
  4. hasty321

    Doug Robbins Guest

    Ebay can be frustrating. A 3.2 MP digicam you paid $400 for a couple of
    years ago might bring $70. If you know a child who would benefit from the
    gift of your old equipment, that might be a better route.

    Doug

    Doug Robbins, Jan 11, 2007
  5. In article <45a640e6$0$5763$>,
    "Doug Robbins" <> wrote:

    > Ebay can be frustrating. A 3.2 MP digicam you paid $400 for a couple of
    > years ago might bring $70. If you know a child who would benefit from the
    > gift of your old equipment, that might be a better route.
    >
    > Doug
    >
    > "hasty321" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi all.
    > >
    > > I have a few "old" Kodak and Fuji Finepix digital cameras. I was
    > > thinking of selling them online either as a group, or individually.
    > > Which is the best website to sell camera's... without them getting lost
    > > under a million other unrelated items. I was thinking of Ebay?
    > >
    > > My brother sold his Pentax on www.my-camera-for-sale.com which is
    > > free... but not very well used.
    > >
    > > Please can anyone make a sensible suggestion of good free or cheap
    > > websites for buying and selling digital cameras online. Thanks for your
    > > help
    > >
    > > Hasty UK

    Schools can also use them.

    carrying a cross."