    i live in SA, i want to Know where to go for training and
    exams. Its in the Western Cape Area..... This is for
    Desktp support technician

    rboy, Dec 9, 2004

  2. rboy

    Wayne Guest

    First off .. are you really serious about learning and passing the MCDST ?
    If so, the very first thing to learn is how to find information. Go to
    http://www.microsoft.com Top right of the page you'll see "Search
    microsoft.com for:" Type in MCDST and follow the first link. After you've
    explored *that* page and it's links, *then* come back and ask for
    clarification or help. We're all willing to help you here, but you *must* do
    some research yourself.
    Please post back here if you have a problem and we'll help.

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz

    Wayne, Dec 9, 2004

  3. rboy