    way to restore them?
    Please help!

    thanks.
    Jeremy, Dec 14, 2008

  2. Jeremy

    David B. Guest

    Your question is not really related to the topic of this group but is more a
    general XP question, a better place for your post would be xp.general, but
    to answer your question, I believe the files are placed in a folder on the
    desktop of the account you were logged in with when you deleted the user
    account.

    --

    ----
    Help Us Help You http://dts-l.net/goodpost.htm