    So, what exam should I take? should I pay for training???

    TIA,
    Sebastián

    Sebastián::PJ, Dec 16, 2004

  2. If you have the experience you say, then you shouldn't need any extra
    training. Get some of the self paced study guides or just the practice
    test.

    I just complete my MCAD last week and now my MCSD this week. The practice
    tests work.

    --
    Gerry O'Brien
    Visual Basic .NET MVP

    Gerry O'Brien [MVP], Dec 17, 2004

  3. Thanks Gerry...
    Are those practice test free? where can I get'em?

    Sebastián::PJ, Dec 17, 2004
  4. Sebastián::PJ

    comp sci kid Guest

    do you program in c# or vb.net? do you prefer asp.net or windows forms? it
    will be easier to offer you advice once you answer these questions.

    i believe that paid training is a waste of money. everything can be learned
    by reading books and msdn.

    hth

    comp sci kid, Dec 17, 2004