    information on which particular course to start with and
    how i will go about it.i would be very grateful if some
    light will be shed on this.

    ottun hakeem, Jan 6, 2005

  2. Hello,

    If you are interested in Microsoft Certification go to
    www.microsoft.com/learning and learn more about MS certification.
    Also you can choose what you like more (developing, administer databases or
    networks) and follow specific tracks.

    Emanuel Ceciu

    Emanuel Ceciu, Jan 6, 2005

  3. ottun hakeem

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, ottun hakeem climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > hi am intrested in becoming an expert in information
    > technology, but my problem is that i do not have adequate
    > information on which particular course to start with and
    > how i will go about it.i would be very grateful if some
    > light will be shed on this.

    A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. The first for you
    would apparently be Google.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Jan 6, 2005
  4. ottun hakeem

    kpg Guest

    > A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. The first for you
    > would apparently be Google.

    A blind mans wife needs no paint.

    kpg, Jan 6, 2005
  5. kpg wrote:
    >> A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. The first
    >> for you would apparently be Google.

    > A blind mans wife needs no paint.

    Now that's just scary. My wife wears no make-up. I think it has more to do
    with the fact that she doesn't need any than me being blind.

    --
    Fris "Getting some wifey points" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jan 6, 2005
  6. ottun hakeem

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > kpg wrote:
    >>> A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. The first
    >>> for you would apparently be Google.

    >> A blind mans wife needs no paint.

    > Now that's just scary. My wife wears no make-up. I think it has more
    > to do with the fact that she doesn't need any than me being blind.

    OOooohhh, Someone is gonna be hoping for some wifely googling. Good luck
    Fris!

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110