    sunny Guest

    simple as that really, does it go into the windows system folder?

    cheers

    sunny, Mar 3, 2004

  2. sunny

    philo Guest

    "sunny" <> wrote in message
    news:zPs1c.7952$...
    > simple as that really, does it go into the windows system folder?
    >
    > cheers

    you need to *install* the modem...
    you cannot just copy the driver to the system folder

    philo, Mar 3, 2004

  3. sunny

    sunny Guest

    cheers, sorted

    sunny, Mar 3, 2004
  4. sunny

    Rob K Guest

    sunny wrote:
    > simple as that really, does it go into the windows system folder?
    >
    > cheers

    Not quite.

    Are you saying you've got a driver that needs to be installed manually
    ?
    In that case I'd like to know what modem and which driver.

    --
    My E-mail address in ROT-13:

    Rob K, Mar 4, 2004