    using the original image. Anyone know where I can find these at.
    Thanks again.

    Mark

    Mark Wenholz, Jul 20, 2003

  2. Mark Wenholz

    MJP Guest

    Hello all. I am looking for a place to find the original images that
    go on the cd covers.
    Anyone know where I can find these at.

    Try here

    http://tinyurl.com/bbrn

    ---

    MJP, Jul 20, 2003

  3. Mark Wenholz

    Kraftee Guest

    > Hello all. I am looking for a place to find the original images that
    > go on the cd covers.
    > Anyone know where I can find these at.
    >

    > Try here
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/bbrn

    Only problem with that site is that the RIAA put pressure on them to
    remove music CD covers, which they did..............

    --
    B-)
    Life is pain.....

    Kraftee, Jul 20, 2003
  4. "Mark Wenholz" <> wrote in message
    > Hello all. I am looking for a place to find the original images that
    > go on the cd covers. So after I burn the CD's I can create the cover
    > using the original image. Anyone know where I can find these at.
    > Thanks again.
    >
    > Mark

    You could look for the specific CD on Amazon.com. They usually have a
    picture of the front cover of the cd and most of those have a link beside
    them to a larger picture of the cover. Then right-click on the picture,
    choose Save As.. and you are off and running...

    Sentient Fluid, Jul 20, 2003
  5. Mark Wenholz

    DaveG Guest

    "Sentient Fluid" <> wrote in message

    > "Mark Wenholz" <> wrote in message
    > > Hello all. I am looking for a place to find the original images

    that
    > > go on the cd covers. So after I burn the CD's I can create the

    cover
    > > using the original image. Anyone know where I can find these at.
    > > Thanks again.
    > >
    > > Mark

    > You could look for the specific CD on Amazon.com. They usually have

    > picture of the front cover of the cd and most of those have a link

    beside
    > them to a larger picture of the cover. Then right-click on the

    picture,
    > choose Save As.. and you are off and running...........

    .................from the RIAA who want to toast your PC!!

    DG.

    DaveG, Jul 20, 2003
  6. Mark Wenholz

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Sentient Fluid continued:

    > "Mark Wenholz" <> wrote in message
    >> Hello all. I am looking for a place to find the original images that
    >> go on the cd covers. So after I burn the CD's I can create the cover
    >> using the original image. Anyone know where I can find these at.
    >> Thanks again.
    >>
    >> Mark

    > You could look for the specific CD on Amazon.com. They usually have a
    > picture of the front cover of the cd and most of those have a link
    > beside them to a larger picture of the cover. Then right-click on
    > the picture, choose Save As.. and you are off and running...

    They tend to be small jpegs, with undiscernable text.
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Jul 20, 2003
  7. "Sentient Fluid" <> wrote in message

    > "Mark Wenholz" <> wrote in message
    > > Hello all. I am looking for a place to find the original images that
    > > go on the cd covers. So after I burn the CD's I can create the cover
    > > using the original image. Anyone know where I can find these at.
    > > Thanks again.
    > >
    > > Mark

    > You could look for the specific CD on Amazon.com. They usually have a
    > picture of the front cover of the cd and most of those have a link beside
    > them to a larger picture of the cover. Then right-click on the picture,
    > choose Save As.. and you are off and running...

    And here are a couple f links so you can judge whether it's a good enough
    size for what you want to do....

    http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000089RVX.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
    http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00009V7RF.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
    http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000002NJH.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

    Sentient Fluid, Jul 20, 2003
  8. Mark Wenholz

    BIG NIGE Guest

    Try www.cdcovers.cc

    BIG NIGE, Jul 20, 2003
  9. Mark Wenholz

    SgtMinor Guest

    I can understand people downloading mp3s because they like only that one
    song on the CD, and wince only slightly at the thought that somewhere an
    artist is getting ripped off, but if you're copying an entire CD and
    then wish to counterfeit the cover as well, it begins to look like
    thievery.

    --
    "Theft is the sincerest form of flattery."

    SgtMinor, Jul 20, 2003
  10. You get them from the original Cd that you own and ripped.

    John Haithwaite @ Blue Case Solutions, Jul 21, 2003
  11. "SgtMinor" <> wrote in message
    > I can understand people downloading mp3s because they like only that one
    > song on the CD, and wince only slightly at the thought that somewhere an
    > artist is getting ripped off, but if you're copying an entire CD and
    > then wish to counterfeit the cover as well, it begins to look like
    > thievery.

    Damn Right!!

    John Haithwaite @ Blue Case Solutions, Jul 21, 2003
  12. Mark Wenholz