    i wwant the site address which provides online material
    for windows administration for free. please do me the
    favour.

    nagesh, Apr 21, 2004

  2. nagesh

    Paul Lynch Guest

    On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 21:24:44 -0700, "nagesh"
    <> wrote:

    >hi,
    >i wwant the site address which provides online material
    >for windows administration for free. please do me the
    >favour.

    I'm just guessing here but you might find something over at
    www.microsoft.com

    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE

    Paul Lynch, Apr 21, 2004

  3. nagesh

    Jose Saamuel Guest

    There's no free lunch
    Jose

    Jose Saamuel, Apr 21, 2004
  4. nagesh

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 21, 2004
  5. nagesh

    molsonexpert Guest

    These aren't free, but not too bad considering how much
    one needs to invest in order to get certified in the first
    place:

    http://safari.informit.com/

    "It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." -David
    St. Hubbins

    molsonexpert, Apr 21, 2004
  6. nagesh

    kpg Guest

    Hey. That links broken. Please Repost.

    "Rowdy Yates" <> wrote in message
    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\123416.htm (4/21/2004 8:05:23

    AM) #

    kpg, Apr 21, 2004
  7. nagesh

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    goch ya

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 21, 2004
  8. nagesh

    Neil Guest

    Rowdy Yates <> wrote in

    yes its similar to the link www.itscalledsarcasmyoumoron.com

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Apr 21, 2004
  9. nagesh

    Consultant Guest

    that's crazy talk, you hear me?

    Consultant, Apr 21, 2004
  10. nagesh

    kpg Guest

    That ones broken too. Maybe its my router.

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\123435.htm (4/21/2004 9:07:27

    AM) #

    kpg, Apr 21, 2004
  11. nagesh

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    did you rememebr to press [ENTER]?

    "kpg" <> wrote in news:uoKCdo6JEHA.3120
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 21, 2004
  12. nagesh

    Neil Guest

    Rowdy Yates <> wrote in

    > did you rememebr to press [ENTER]?
    >
    > "kpg" <> wrote in news:uoKCdo6JEHA.3120
    > @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> That ones broken too. Maybe its my router.
    >>
    >> "Neil" <> wrote in message
    >>> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\123435.htm (4/21/2004

    9:07:27
    >> AM) #
    >>> Rowdy Yates <> wrote in

    >>> yes its similar to the link www.itscalledsarcasmyoumoron.com
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Neil MCNGP #30
    >>> "you'd do what, to who, for how many biscuits?"

    no! he needs to use the servers Certificate so he can establish the SSL
    connection. I'm not sure where he can get the braindump to pass the test
    to get the certificate though...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Apr 21, 2004
  13. nagesh

    JaR Guest

    nagesh opined, On 4/20/04 9:24 PM:

    > hi,
    > i wwant the site address which provides online material
    > for windows administration for free. please do me the
    > favour.

    Light joss stick. Pray to Ganesh. Enlightenment will come!

    Kindly do the needful.

    JaR
    Guru Thug

    JaR, Apr 21, 2004
  14. nagesh

    Guest Guest

    try this itbookmark.com they have got a collection of
    books my name is virginia my email address is

    Guest, Apr 22, 2004
  15. nagesh

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Apr 22, 2004
  16. nagesh

    Neil Guest

    <> wrote in news:2a0301c4284e$1190d100
    $:

    so nice, posted twice. And on the Left panel is a note "Do not use real
    questions in braindumps to cheat." and one the right links to "Get all
    Braindumps with 15$". it's bipolar, man!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Apr 22, 2004
  17. nagesh

    Guest Guest

    16 Loser Posts by the mcngp bacterium !!

    Guest, Apr 23, 2004