    Kevin

    PS please post to the newsgroup, the email is a spam trap and is not checked
    regularly.

    Hubble, Nov 2, 2004

  2. Hubble

    cowboyz Guest

    pp.co.nz
    oemcomputers.co.nz

    these are the 2 that I deal with. Both fast and effiecient and not far off
    the cheapest (if not the cheapest) of most items at any given time.

    pp has free shipping. oem does not but the prices usually come close
    anyway.

    "Hubble" <> wrote in message
    > I am trying to find a decent computer retailer in the Auckland area that
    > does email sales. I am in Australia but want to buy some bits for my son

    in
    > New Zealand. Can anyone direct me to a for sale newsgroup or supply the

    web

    cowboyz, Nov 2, 2004

  3. Hubble

    XPD Guest

    "Hubble" <> wrote in message
    > I am trying to find a decent computer retailer in the Auckland area that
    > does email sales. I am in Australia but want to buy some bits for my son

    in
    > New Zealand. Can anyone direct me to a for sale newsgroup or supply the

    web
    > address of a reliable company there?

    www.pricespy.co.nz - lots of stores with cheap prices and most seem to be
    reliable

    XPD, Nov 2, 2004
  4. Hubble

    Hmmm Guest

    Hubble wrote:
    > I am trying to find a decent computer retailer in the Auckland area that
    > does email sales. I am in Australia but want to buy some bits for my son in
    > New Zealand. Can anyone direct me to a for sale newsgroup or supply the web
    > address of a reliable company there?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Kevin
    >
    > PS please post to the newsgroup, the email is a spam trap and is not checked
    > regularly.

    edenonline.co.nz :)

    Hmmm, Nov 2, 2004
  5. and most seem to be
    > reliable

    I'll second that - have not been let down yet

    Andrei Sharko, Nov 3, 2004
  6. Hubble

    Dodger Guest

    "Hubble" <> wrote in message
    >I am trying to find a decent computer retailer in the Auckland area that
    >does email sales. I am in Australia but want to buy some bits for my son in
    >New Zealand. Can anyone direct me to a for sale newsgroup or supply the web
    >address of a reliable company there?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Kevin
    >
    > PS please post to the newsgroup, the email is a spam trap and is not
    > checked regularly.

    www.ascent.co.nz
    Free shipping normaly next day.

    Dodger, Nov 3, 2004
  7. Hubble

    riff Guest

    "Hmmm" <> wrote in message news:4187e91a$1_3@127.0.0.1...
    > Hubble wrote:
    >> I am trying to find a decent computer retailer in the Auckland area that
    >> does email sales. I am in Australia but want to buy some bits for my son
    >> in New Zealand. Can anyone direct me to a for sale newsgroup or supply
    >> the web address of a reliable company there?
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >> Kevin
    >>
    >> PS please post to the newsgroup, the email is a spam trap and is not
    >> checked regularly.
    >>

    > edenonline.co.nz :)

    would it be better for your son to to be able to physically go to the shop,
    if he is in wellington i had good results with http://www.atech.co.nz/

    riff, Nov 3, 2004
  8. Hubble

    Hubble Guest

    Thank you all, this was exactly what I needed.

    Kevin

    Hubble, Nov 4, 2004