    I have read 3 books on VB.NET and C#.NET. I am planning to study for the MCAD
    but I don't know where to begin. Can someone give me a clue on what books to
    get and what study materials to use. Also, where can I get some sample tests?

    okwosha2, Oct 31, 2004

  2. okwosha2

    Saga Guest

    The first question you have to ask youeself is:

    What do I feel most comfortable doing? C# or VB

    After you have selected a language, determine which
    exams are necessary for the certification you want.

    Read the posts on this msg, a lot of them recommend
    which books to buy and also which ones to avoid.

    What experience do you have in using VS? (C# or VB)
    You need to use the tool to become familiar with it and
    the .NET technology and finally with the mechanics of
    the language that you selected.

    Do some practice tests. Again, read this ng for recommendations.

    Good luck!
    Saga

    Saga, Nov 1, 2004

  3. do you want to focus on asp.net or windows forms?

    do you prefer c# or vb.net?

    Duane Douglas, Nov 2, 2004