    that can help me easier and what are the outline of review.

    Thank
    Merwin

    MerwinPingul, Apr 11, 2005

  2. MerwinPingul

    Saga Guest

    People who have asked this question in this ng have been told
    to start by reading the SQL Server Books Online. As this is
    included with SQL Server you don't have to buy it, assuming
    you already have SQL Server.

    Good luck!
    Saga

    Saga, Apr 11, 2005

  3. MerwinPingul

    MerwinP Guest

    Thanks Saga,

    Can you send me a link of some SQL Server Books online that can "REALLY"
    help me tnx and more power.
    Merwin

    MerwinP, Apr 12, 2005
  4. Hello Merwin,

    Here is the few site, which i referred for my preparation. I'm new bie and
    working since September last year.
    i hope this will help you a lot.

    http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2423
    http://www.aspfree.com/c/b/MS-SQL-Server/
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/sql/community/related/default.aspx

    reply if up find this is as good one,
    Mahesh

    http://spaces.msn.com/members/cyberiafreak

    ~Maheshkumar.R, Apr 12, 2005
  5. MerwinPingul

    Saga Guest

    To get an idea of what books are available, go to Amazon.com,
    select books and in the serach box type in 70-229 and click to
    begin. WHen you look at the list of books, you can read other
    people's opinions.

    Good luck!
    Saga

    Saga, Apr 12, 2005
  6. MerwinPingul

    GoodLuck Guest

    You need to know - FYI

    VERY IMPORTANT: Free mini certification tests.

    As Microsoft says
    "The one thing you can count on in the IT field is change.
    Whether it's for a new job or a system-wide deployment,
    keeping your skills current is the best way to enjoy
    continued success."

    These assessments are maintained by Microsoft to insure
    they are current with todays technologies. Industry use
    these assessments to measure your skill sets, so
    completing them successfully is in your best interest.
    Certified Professionals are also being asked by industry
    to complete these assessments to verify their credentials
    are current. You can find these assessments at

    and there is no cost. If you need help, you can also get
    excellent free detailed Q&A support for these assessments
    at http://disnetinc.com/

    Remember, if it is neccessary to retake a certification
    exam you can "Get a Free second shot" at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/2ndshot/

    View all Microsoft Certifications at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/certifications.asp
    From this location you will get the neccessary information
    you need to do your training.

    You can also view Microsoft Press books for training at
    Most microsoft press books can be acquired for less at
    http://www.ebay.com

    Good Luck

    GoodLuck, Apr 14, 2005