    I have W 98 and would like to know where are the files that are emptyed from
    the Recycle Bin. Are they still retrivable fromt he hard drive?

    TIA
    TG, Aug 28, 2003

  2. Only if they haven't been overwritten - the longer you leave it, the more
    chance they have been overwritten.

    Gordon Burgess-Parker, Aug 28, 2003

  3. TG

    Reg Hamilton Guest

    Use the demo from www.RecoverMyFiles.com and see what you can get back.
    Good luck

    Reg Hamilton, Aug 30, 2003
  4. TG

    °Mike° Guest

    I don't need to get anything back, but thanks for being concerned.

    On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 22:05:31 GMT, in
    <Lc94b.73736$>
    Reg Hamilton scrawled:

    °Mike°, Aug 30, 2003