    I need to figure out which exams I've taken and which
    I've yet to go. Is there anywhere to get that information?

    Thanks!

    Jonny, Jan 8, 2004

  2. "Jonny" <> wrote in message
    news:02a401c3d626$0185c0b0$...
    > I need to figure out which exams I've taken and which
    > I've yet to go. Is there anywhere to get that information?
    >
    > Thanks!

    . They'll give you the information you need to logon to
    the MCP Secure site.

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Jan 8, 2004

  3. Jonny

    Brat Guest

    you don't remember what exams you took?

    --
    Sue Thugette #69

    Brat, Jan 8, 2004
  4. Jonny

    JaR Guest

    "Jonny" <> wrote in message
    > I need to figure out which exams I've taken and which
    > I've yet to go. Is there anywhere to get that information?

    Go to icertify.com

    Tell em the MCNGP sent ya

    Yer welcome

    JaR
    Thug #127.0.0.1

    JaR, Jan 8, 2004

    http://www.icertify.net

    > Tell em the MCNGP sent ya

    We're here to help you to help yourself!

    > Yer welcome

    Absutively!

    --
    Fris "Remember, it's NOT a COMmercial site! It's a NET site" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jan 8, 2004
  6. Jonny

    JaR Guest

    "Frisbee® MCNGP" <> wrote in message
    > http://www.icertify.net
    >
    > > Tell em the MCNGP sent ya

    > We're here to help you to help yourself!
    >
    > > Yer welcome

    > Absutively!

    See there! Now who says the MCNGP isn't helpful?

    Thank you Fris.

    JaR, Jan 8, 2004
  7. "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > "Frisbee® MCNGP" <> wrote in message
    > > http://www.icertify.net
    > >
    > > > Tell em the MCNGP sent ya

    > > We're here to help you to help yourself!
    > >
    > > > Yer welcome

    > > Absutively!
    > >

    > See there! Now who says the MCNGP isn't helpful?
    >
    > Thank you Fris.

    Can we change our motto from "We're here to help" to "We're here to direct
    the 'special' to icertify.net"?

    Politician Spock, Jan 8, 2004
  8. Jonny

    JaR Guest

    "Politician Spock" <> wrote in message
    > Can we change our motto from "We're here to help" to "We're here to direct
    > the 'special' to icertify.net"?

    You owe me a keyboard! And a fresh cuppa coffee.

    JaR, Jan 8, 2004