    cheers

    --
    Luck usually comes to those who do not include it in their plans.

    cowboyz, Jun 29, 2005

  2. cowboyz

    Phstpok Guest

    cowboyz wrote:
    > At some stage I changed the Windows XP logon to not use the welcome
    > screen on startup and log directly into my user. I have fast switching
    > enabled and have to switch user for others to have there turn. How do
    > I get it back so that it shows the welcome screen on startup and you
    > have to put your password in to access windows.
    >
    > cheers

    Isn't that part of Tweakui in Powertoys?

    Phstpok, Jun 29, 2005

  3. cowboyz

    cowboyz Guest

    thats the one. Damn!! I spent days looking through profiles and contol
    panel and admin priv.. and god knows what. Dont you hate brain freezes!

    Many thanx

    cowboyz, Jun 29, 2005
  4. cowboyz

    akiwi Guest

    Does control panel, user accounts not let you do it ??

    akiwi, Jun 29, 2005
  5. cowboyz

    cowboyz Guest

    On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 10:03:46 +1200, akiwi <> wrote:

    > Does control panel, user accounts not let you do it ??

    no it doesn't

    --
    Luck usually comes to those who do not include it in their plans.

    cowboyz, Jun 30, 2005
  6. cowboyz

    cowboyz Guest

    On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 10:03:46 +1200, akiwi <> wrote:

    > Does control panel, user accounts not let you do it ??

    well. it probably does but not if you have powertoys settings in the
    background telling it to log striaght in.

    --
    Luck usually comes to those who do not include it in their plans.

    cowboyz, Jun 30, 2005