    Offspring albums that I OWN and have on my computer to put into mixes. I
    could just rip them again, but where did they go. The Offspring folder is
    there, but it's empty. Thanks.

    Vince Slevin, Feb 21, 2004

  2. Vince Slevin

    Beachcomber Guest

    On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 06:21:45 GMT, "Vince Slevin"
    <> wrote:

    >I had a folder in My Music, with two folders inside of it full of MP3s. Now
    >the folder inside of My Music is empty. It was The Offspring, and two
    >Offspring albums that I OWN and have on my computer to put into mixes. I
    >could just rip them again, but where did they go. The Offspring folder is
    >there, but it's empty. Thanks.

    Do a search for them. Hit START then SEARCH, then enter *.mp3 for the
    filename and start your search function. The * is a wildcard
    character. Make sure you specify all folders on your C drive + any
    other drives you may have.

    If they are still there, you will find them. If they have been
    trashed, you might be able to use something like Norton Utilities to
    undelete them, but don't get your hopes up too much.

    Good luck!
    Beachcomber

    Beachcomber, Feb 21, 2004