    to be down for more than two days, guys... w.t.f.?

    Or is JAP gone for good?

    Anyone know what's up?

    Karl, Oct 1, 2003

  2. On Wed, 01 Oct 2003 00:50:08 GMT, Karl wrote:

    >Where is JAP? Even the website is down. Yes, I know about the
    >back-door, and then the un back-door by court order. But where has it
    >been since Friday?
    >
    >A re-work is probably in order, but how about a heads-up if your going
    >to be down for more than two days, guys... w.t.f.?
    >
    >Or is JAP gone for good?

    No!

    >Anyone know what's up?

    Yes, quoting from the JAP website:
    "JAP back online The JAP Service and Website were down from 27.9. -
    1.10. due to technical problems, but both are now back online. (1.
    October 2003)"

    They had a power outtage that shutdown the whole site (including the
    backup system) and had trouble to get it back to normal afterwards.

    Chiron Paixos, Oct 1, 2003