    Hello All,

    I live in Eastern West Virginia, about 32 miles from Harrisonburg. I've searched and searched...where is the exam administered in this area?? Thanks!!

    Clay
    Clay Rembert, Oct 14, 2004

  2. Clay Rembert

    SJ Guest

    Go online and check the two primary testing sources:

    Vue: http://www.vue.com/
    Prometric: http://www.prometric.com/

    Both have test site locators. I just did a quick search and it looks
    like there's only two sites for Prometric and 5 sites for Vue in the
    entire state of West Virginia.

    Good luck.

    sj
    www.certquest.net