    with my user name and password I see that it says the details of my test and
    then it says "Status: Passed", but it also doesn't say my grade there.
    Where can I see my actual grade?

    =?Utf-8?B?R2F2cmllbA==?=, Feb 3, 2006

  2. On the piece of paper you should have gotten from the VUE test place.

    Since microsoft only care about passed or failed, there is no need for
    score. its mostly there for people that fail, and can see how close they
    came.

    Regards
    Michael, MCSE 2003

    Michael Sejersen, Feb 3, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?R2F2cmllbA==?=

    Robert Moir Guest

    Gavriel wrote:
    > I did the 70-270 test through VUE, and I got a paper that says my
    > score, but I want to know where I can see it on the net, so it will
    > keep and that I will be able to print it and to prove to others.
    > When I go into the MCP site and I press "print my transcript" it
    > doesn't show the grade, I was not able to find anywhere else in the
    > site that it said my grade.
    > When I go into the www.pearsonvue.com site I was able to find where
    > it says "Authenticate Score Report" (under "Test Taker Services) but
    > all it says inside is "Grade: pass ", it does not say the actual
    > number, when I log in with my user name and password I see that it
    > says the details of my test and then it says "Status: Passed", but it
    > also doesn't say my grade there. Where can I see my actual grade?

    Your actual grade is "passed". The choices are "Passed" or "Failed". That is
    the grade that is used because that is how the scheme is run.

    Robert Moir, Feb 3, 2006
  4. If you registered online, then Vue has an online record of all of your
    exams.

    Andy Ruth
    Microsoft Learning

    rights.