    quality? I'd like to have the choice of leather albums as well. This
    is a service I'd like to be offering to my clients.

    Thanks in advanced for all your help!!

    cassia, Jun 10, 2007

  2. In article <>,
    cassia <> wrote:

    > I want the magazine/coffee table style albums.

    Cassia-

    This is probably not exactly what you want, but is worth a mention.

    Ordering a printed photo book is an option mentioned at
    http://www.apple.com/ilife/iphoto/features/books.html
    if you have a computer that will run iPhoto.

    Fred

    Fred McKenzie, Jun 11, 2007

  3. In article <>,
    cassia <> wrote:

    > I want the magazine/coffee table style albums. I've already designed
    > the pages for the albums, so I don't want software or a designer, and
    > I'll be printing each album one at a time (not in bulk). What online
    > services do you recommend to save money but also get excellent
    > quality? I'd like to have the choice of leather albums as well. This
    > is a service I'd like to be offering to my clients.
    >
    > Thanks in advanced for all your help!!

    Shutterfly does a good job on photo albums and seems to meet your
    requirements.
    http://www.shutterfly.com

    They don't print PDF files, if that's what you have built. You layout
    the album on their web site.

    Kevin McMurtrie, Jun 11, 2007