Where Can I List Financial Services Free Of Charge Or For A Minimal Fee?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Martin, Dec 21, 2005.

  1. Martin

    Martin Guest

    Hello,

    I recently started a business offering financial services to residents of
    the United States.

    My budget is quite modest, so I'm hoping to advertise online for free until
    I can afford a significant paid advertising campaign.

    I know that Craigslist.org and Backpage.com accept free ads for financial
    services. I'm certain that there are many more such sites, but I have no
    idea what their URLs are.

    I'd be most appreciative if readers, who know of such sites, were to reply
    by posting URLs so that I can advertise in order to "kick start" my
    financial-services business.

    If there are sites where the cost of advertising is quite minimal, I'd be
    interested in them, too.

    Thanks in advance!

    Martin

    Martin, Dec 21, 2005

  2. Martin, <>, the gloomful, scummy foreskin, and
    tavern keeper, pealed:

    http://www.milliondollarhomepage.com/

    Jariath Friedman, Dec 21, 2005

  3. Martin

    Plato Guest

    Martin wrote:

    > I recently started a business offering financial services to residents of
    > the United States.

    People with money who need financial services like to deal local, and
    see and talk to a person, in person, at first.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Dec 22, 2005