    Hi, I have a gif animation I want to host it has 100+ frames and is about
    4mb in size, could you post some free websites where I can host it please.

    thanks.

    Bummer, Apr 17, 2004

  2. Bummer

    Boomer Guest

    "Bummer" <> wrote in
    news:3ifgc.5321$:

    > Hi, I have a gif animation I want to host it has 100+ frames and
    > is about 4mb in size, could you post some free websites where I
    > can host it please.
    >
    > thanks.

    Have you searched Google.com yet?

    --
    A 4MB .gif! Phew!

    Boomer, Apr 18, 2004

  3. We have free hosting (no ads or banners of any kind) with a one-time $5
    setup fee.

    --Tina
    --
    http://www.AffordableHOST.com - since 1997
    Managed, Dedicated and Colo Server Pkgs.

    Tina - AffordableHOST.com, Apr 18, 2004
  4. Bummer

    Millimeter Guest

    On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 21:10:27 -0400, "Tina - AffordableHOST.com"
    <> wrote:

    >We have free hosting (no ads or banners of any kind) with a one-time $5
    >setup fee.
    >
    >--Tina

    I'm guessing OP only wants to host their gif there and not the entire
    site.
    Millimeter

    Millimeter, Apr 18, 2004
  5. "Millimeter" <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 21:10:27 -0400, "Tina - AffordableHOST.com"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >We have free hosting (no ads or banners of any kind) with a one-time $5
    > >setup fee.
    > >
    > >--Tina

    > I'm guessing OP only wants to host their gif there and not the entire
    > site.
    > Millimeter

    He can host just the one .gif. We don't care. He will have to have (or
    buy) a domain name. But many people have extra domains they aren't using
    for anything else. I personally have about 12 domains I'm not using. :p

    --Tina

    Tina - AffordableHOST.com, Apr 18, 2004
  6. Bummer

    Millimeter Guest

    On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 09:41:50 -0400, "Tina - AffordableHOST.com"
    <> wrote:

    >"Millimeter" <> wrote in message
    >> On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 21:10:27 -0400, "Tina - AffordableHOST.com"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >> >We have free hosting (no ads or banners of any kind) with a one-time $5
    >> >setup fee.
    >> >
    >> >--Tina

    >> I'm guessing OP only wants to host their gif there and not the entire
    >> site.
    >> Millimeter

    >He can host just the one .gif. We don't care. He will have to have (or
    >buy) a domain name. But many people have extra domains they aren't using
    >for anything else. I personally have about 12 domains I'm not using. :p
    >
    >--Tina

    Cool.

    Millimeter, Apr 18, 2004