    Thankyou for all you'r help

    ( march/15/2005 )

    , Mar 15, 2005

  2. Vanguard Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I am in dire need of at least one good set of hp pavillion recovery
    > disks for a 8560c model ) I had one set but the 2nd cd was
    > crushed.....I need them badly PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION or
    > KNOW SOMEONE WHO HAS THEM or CAN MAKE A COPY OR TWO FOR ME LET ME KNOW
    > ASAP.

    Call HP for a replacement set of CDs. They'll let you know what they
    can within the same phone call you make. That's ASAP.

    Vanguard, Mar 15, 2005

  3. Re: Where can I get* the set of HP Pavillion recovery disks at? needthem badly>

    wrote:
    > I am in dire need of at least one good set of hp pavillion recovery
    > disks for a 8560c model ) I had one set but the 2nd cd was
    > crushed.....I need them badly PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION or
    > KNOW SOMEONE WHO HAS THEM or CAN MAKE A COPY OR TWO FOR ME LET ME KNOW
    > ASAP.

    I took a brief looky-see, didn't find the particulars on that computer.
    But most HPs you can press F10 on startup to access the system restore.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Mar 16, 2005