    --
    "People do not make decisions on facts, rather,
    how they feel about the facts" Robert Consedine

    BackToNormal, Oct 25, 2003

  2. BackToNormal wrote:
    > Watching the Cyberstrator demo on the world cup tonight, shown on tv1
    > I was wondering where I could buy a Commodore 64 that runs this
    > software.

    Why do you think Cyberstrator has anything to do with the C64? It doesn't
    mention anything like that on the 'net.

    Cheers,
    Nicholas Sherlock

    Nicholas Sherlock, Oct 25, 2003

  3. BackToNormal

    Ali P Guest

    "Nicholas Sherlock" <> wrote in message
    > BackToNormal wrote:
    > > Watching the Cyberstrator demo on the world cup tonight, shown on tv1
    > > I was wondering where I could buy a Commodore 64 that runs this
    > > software.

    > Why do you think Cyberstrator has anything to do with the C64? It doesn't
    > mention anything like that on the 'net.
    >
    > Cheers,
    > Nicholas Sherlock

    I think he was having a dig at the graphics. They're okay-ish for a game but
    they're definitely not broadcast quality i.e America's Cup style graphics. I
    can't imagine EA selling too many copies of Rugby 2004 based on the
    Cyberstrator demos.

    Ali P, Oct 27, 2003