    UV lenses, but the covers that you put on the camera when it is off. I lost
    mine for mt Olympus c3000 zoom

    Thanks

    Jay, Dec 26, 2003

  2. Jay

    Dan Sullivan Guest

    "Jay" <> wrote in message
    news:27WGb.416490$...
    > How can I purchase the above? Can you get the covers antwhere online?

    Not
    > UV lenses, but the covers that you put on the camera when it is off. I

    lost
    > mine for mt Olympus c3000 zoom
    >
    > Thanks

    Call Olympus customer service.

    They might throw one in an envelope for free...

    or they might charge you.

    Give it a shot.

    Best, Dan

    Dan Sullivan, Dec 26, 2003

  3. Jay

    Mark B. Guest

    "Jay" <> wrote in message
    > How can I purchase the above? Can you get the covers antwhere online?

    Not
    > UV lenses, but the covers that you put on the camera when it is off. I

    lost
    > mine for mt Olympus c3000 zoom
    >
    > Thanks

    Just a guess, but try contacting Olympus?

    Mark

    Mark B., Dec 26, 2003
  4. Jay

    PhotoMan Guest

    "Mark B." <> wrote in message
    > "Jay" <> wrote in message
    > > How can I purchase the above? Can you get the covers antwhere online?

    > Not
    > > UV lenses, but the covers that you put on the camera when it is off. I

    > lost
    > > mine for mt Olympus c3000 zoom
    > > Thanks

    > Just a guess, but try contacting Olympus?

    Why not Nikon or Canon? Or the local bakery? :)
    Joe Arnold

    PhotoMan, Dec 26, 2003
  5. Jay

    nosredna Guest

    In article <27WGb.416490$>,
    "Jay" <> wrote:

    > How can I purchase the above? Can you get the covers antwhere online? Not
    > UV lenses, but the covers that you put on the camera when it is off. I lost
    > mine for mt Olympus c3000 zoom
    >
    > Thanks

    Get an Olycap, which is impossible to lose. I have one on my C4000Z and
    I love it:
    http://www.olycap.com

    nosredna, Dec 26, 2003
  6. Jay

    Phil Guest

    Almost any camera store has such things.

    If you want on line, try B&H or some such.

    Phil

    Phil, Dec 26, 2003
  7. Chris P in PA, Dec 27, 2003