  1. WHERE CAN I GET MCSE MATERIALS 2 DOWNLOAD
    I HAVE TRIED THE MICROSOFT WEBSITE, BUT IT WASN'T USEFUL.
    I AM AN MCP. PLS HELP ME WITH A USEFUL SITE.

    SADUWA SYLVESTER, Aug 19, 2007

  2. SADUWA SYLVESTER

    Montreal MCT Guest

    Two sites:

    1. www.microsoft.com/mspress
    2. www.lowercaseletters.com

    --
    Mitch Garvis, MCT
    MCSA, MCITP, MCDST, MCTS
    Visit my blog at http://blog.mitchgarvis.com
    ---

    Montreal MCT, Aug 19, 2007

  3. SADUWA SYLVESTER

    Montreal MCT Guest

    ....and while I am thinking of it if it is worth having it is probably worth
    paying for. Go buy the books. If nothing else they will look good on your
    shelf.

    Montreal MCT, Aug 19, 2007
  4. "SADUWA SYLVESTER" <> wrote in message

    > WHERE CAN I GET MCSE MATERIALS 2 DOWNLOAD
    > I HAVE TRIED THE MICROSOFT WEBSITE, BUT IT WASN'T USEFUL.
    > I AM AN MCP. PLS HELP ME WITH A USEFUL SITE.

    Bait?
    Not saying that here> <digesting> </digesting>
    How did you achieve your MCP? Meaning what material did you use for
    that?
    --
    Michael D. Alligood,
    MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Aug 19, 2007
  5. SADUWA SYLVESTER

    Montreal MCT Guest

    Down boy! Sit! Stay!

    Robert, I knew we should have gotten our boy a muzzle... ;)

    --
    Mitch Garvis, MCT
    MCSA, MCITP, MCDST, MCTS
    Visit my blog at http://blog.mitchgarvis.com
    ---
    "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Montreal MCT, Aug 19, 2007
  6. "Montreal MCT" <> wrote in message

    > Down boy! Sit! Stay!
    >
    > Robert, I knew we should have gotten our boy a muzzle... ;)
    >
    > --
    > Mitch Garvis, MCT
    > MCSA, MCITP, MCDST, MCTS
    > Microsoft MVP: Windows Server - Customer Experience
    > Visit my blog at http://blog.mitchgarvis.com
    > ---

    Just having a little bit of fun. But I am interested in what MCP exam he
    took and the material he used. :)

    --
    Michael D. Alligood,
    MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Aug 19, 2007
  7. SADUWA SYLVESTER

    Montreal MCT Guest

    I'm with you but he does not look like he'll be around to reply.

    Montreal MCT, Aug 20, 2007
  8. "Montreal MCT" <> wrote in message

    > I'm with you but he does not look like he'll be around to reply.
    >
    > --
    > Mitch Garvis, MCT
    > MCSA, MCITP, MCDST, MCTS
    > Microsoft MVP: Windows Server - Customer Experience
    > Visit my blog at http://blog.mitchgarvis.com
    > ---
    > "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <> wrote in
    > message news:...
    > > "Montreal MCT" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > >> Down boy! Sit! Stay!
    > >>
    > >> Robert, I knew we should have gotten our boy a muzzle... ;)
    > >>
    > >> --
    > >> Mitch Garvis, MCT
    > >> MCSA, MCITP, MCDST, MCTS
    > >> Microsoft MVP: Windows Server - Customer Experience
    > >> Visit my blog at http://blog.mitchgarvis.com
    > >> ---
    > >> >

    > > Just having a little bit of fun. But I am interested in what MCP exam he
    > > took and the material he used. :)
    > >
    > > --
    > > Michael D. Alligood,
    > > MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST
    > > CertGuard, Inc. - http://www.certguard.com

    Was it something I said?
    --
    Michael D. Alligood,
    MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Aug 20, 2007
  9. SADUWA SYLVESTER

    Syed Shah Guest

    well most of the good quality learning material, for distance learning
    costs. for free stuff look for technet but it may not always be as easy as
    video tutorials to learn.
    where are you based?

    Syed Shah, Aug 20, 2007
  10. SADUWA SYLVESTER

    catwalker63 Guest

    "SADUWA SYLVESTER" <> prattled ceaselessly in

    > WHERE CAN I GET MCSE MATERIALS 2 DOWNLOAD
    > I HAVE TRIED THE MICROSOFT WEBSITE, BUT IT WASN'T USEFUL.
    > I AM AN MCP. PLS HELP ME WITH A USEFUL SITE.

    Quit yelling. I have a headache.

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, Aug 20, 2007
  11. SADUWA SYLVESTER

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]"
    <> say in news:#AsfUbv4HHA.1208
    @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

    > Was it something I said?

    you wouldn't <swal... nope. Not saying that here>

    - If you explain so that nobody misunderstands, some will.

    Neil, Aug 20, 2007
  12. Eh, something tells me that our boy would <chew> right through it. ;)

    --
    ®

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], Aug 21, 2007
  13. SADUWA SYLVESTER

    lowdes Guest

    > WHERE CAN I GET MCSE MATERIALS 2 DOWNLOAD
    > I HAVE TRIED THE MICROSOFT WEBSITE, BUT IT WASN'T USEFUL.
    > I AM AN MCP. PLS HELP ME WITH A USEFUL SITE.

    Our friends from the MCNGP provided me with this link, so I pass it to you.

    http://mcsebraindumps.com

    lowdes, Aug 22, 2007
  14. SADUWA SYLVESTER

    TBone Guest

    Never trust Lowdes. You can get the best dumps for cheating on your exam by
    emailing Tom Tips, tctips at microsoft.com. If you are already MCP make
    sure you include your MCP ID so he can get you set up.

    -------

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    TBone, Aug 22, 2007
  15. SADUWA SYLVESTER

    Jeff Dempsey Guest

    >> 2. www.lowercaseletters.com

    Well played...
    ;)

    Jeff

    Jeff Dempsey, Aug 27, 2007
  16. SADUWA SYLVESTER

    Cerebrus Guest

    On Aug 22, 7:50 pm, "lowdes" <> wrote:

    > Our friends from the MCNGP provided me with this link, so I pass it to you.
    >
    > http://<offendingsiteurl>.com

    That was just bad, Lowdes ! Bad, bad boy ! You don't get your bone
    today.

    Cerebrus, Aug 27, 2007