    I need information on implementing a primary and a secondary dhcp
    server. I also need information on implementing a primary and a secondary dns
    server.

    doughboy31, Jun 16, 2006

  2. doughboy31

    William Guest

    Sorry, but the blunt answer is Microsoft.

    You should be able to find information on these topics in the Technet
    archive, or various published books and texts.

    Alternatively, experiment.. build a network with primary/secondary DHCP and
    DNS servers, and see if you can get them to work. Believe me, and I recon
    alot of people will agree, you will learn so much more if you actually try,
    try and try, as opposed to solely reading the theory.

    William
    BSc, MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+

    William, Jun 18, 2006

  3. doughboy31

    William Guest

    Just found the same post in the MCSE Newsgroup. :p

    I should learn to read first.

    William, Jun 19, 2006