    or licensed use.

    Thanks,

    RM.

    xyz, Apr 27, 2005

  2. xyz wrote:
    > Does anyone know of any good sites that sell bundles of
    > emoticons for use in a commercial web site? A mixture of
    > animated and static emoticons - perhaps about 40 of them.
    > Alternatively a link to someone who could make them for a
    > reasonable price, although if we need 40 or so it may add
    > up to too much - hence we are looking for a bundle for sale
    > or licensed use.

    google.com/images
    if the site doesnt have a copyright, assume it's free.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Apr 27, 2005

  3. xyz

    -=rjh=- Guest

    xyz wrote:

    > Does anyone know of any good sites that sell bundles of
    > emoticons for use in a commercial web site? A mixture of
    > animated and static emoticons - perhaps about 40 of them.
    > Alternatively a link to someone who could make them for a
    > reasonable price, although if we need 40 or so it may add
    > up to too much - hence we are looking for a bundle for sale
    > or licensed use.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > RM.

    Why not use royalty free ones?

    http://www.google.co.nz/search?q=royalty-free emoticons

    -=rjh=-, Apr 27, 2005
  4. xyz

    Steve Guest

    "xyz" <> wrote in message

    > Does anyone know of any good sites that sell bundles of
    > emoticons for use in a commercial web site? A mixture of
    > animated and static emoticons - perhaps about 40 of them.
    > Alternatively a link to someone who could make them for a
    > reasonable price, although if we need 40 or so it may add
    > up to too much - hence we are looking for a bundle for sale
    > or licensed use.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > RM.

    No.... please no!

    Steve, Apr 27, 2005
  5. Steve wrote:
    >>Does anyone know of any good sites that sell bundles of
    >>emoticons for use in a commercial web site? A mixture of
    >>animated and static emoticons - perhaps about 40 of them.
    >>Alternatively a link to someone who could make them for a
    >>reasonable price, although if we need 40 or so it may add
    >>up to too much - hence we are looking for a bundle for sale
    >>or licensed use.

    > No.... please no!

    while we're on that subject, whats the URL of your site, I want to add
    it to my hosts file...

    your.site 127.0.0.1
    smilecity.co.nz 127.0.0.1

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Apr 27, 2005
  6. xyz

    Mackin Guest

    xyz wrote:

    > Does anyone know of any good sites that sell bundles of
    > emoticons for use in a commercial web site? A mixture of
    > animated and static emoticons - perhaps about 40 of them.
    > Alternatively a link to someone who could make them for a
    > reasonable price, although if we need 40 or so it may add
    > up to too much - hence we are looking for a bundle for sale
    > or licensed use.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > RM.

    Be sure to post the URL of the site so we can all avoid going there.

    40 smilies on a single site ....puke. Even one smilie is enough to ruin an
    otherwise OK page.

    Mackin

    Mackin, Apr 27, 2005
  7. xyz

    Richard Guest

    xyz wrote:

    > Does anyone know of any good sites that sell bundles of
    > emoticons for use in a commercial web site? A mixture of
    > animated and static emoticons - perhaps about 40 of them.
    > Alternatively a link to someone who could make them for a
    > reasonable price, although if we need 40 or so it may add
    > up to too much - hence we are looking for a bundle for sale
    > or licensed use.

    Whenever I browse in IE I get popups advertising smileys etc.

    Perhaps you could download and use those?

    Richard, Apr 27, 2005
  8. xyz

    Invisible Guest

    On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 16:35:16 +1200, Richard <> wrote:

    >xyz wrote:
    >>
    >> Does anyone know of any good sites that sell bundles of
    >> emoticons for use in a commercial web site? A mixture of
    >> animated and static emoticons - perhaps about 40 of them.
    >> Alternatively a link to someone who could make them for a
    >> reasonable price, although if we need 40 or so it may add
    >> up to too much - hence we are looking for a bundle for sale
    >> or licensed use.

    >Whenever I browse in IE I get popups advertising smileys etc.
    >
    >Perhaps you could download and use those?

    Those are riddled with Spyware. Smiley Central - get infected today!

    Invisible, Apr 27, 2005
  9. xyz

    DoggNZ Guest

    On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 12:58:15 +1200, "Dave - Dave.net.nz"
    <> wrote:

    >Steve wrote:
    >>>Does anyone know of any good sites that sell bundles of
    >>>emoticons for use in a commercial web site? A mixture of
    >>>animated and static emoticons - perhaps about 40 of them.
    >>>Alternatively a link to someone who could make them for a
    >>>reasonable price, although if we need 40 or so it may add
    >>>up to too much - hence we are looking for a bundle for sale
    >>>or licensed use.

    >> No.... please no!

    >while we're on that subject, whats the URL of your site, I want to add
    >it to my hosts file...
    >
    >your.site 127.0.0.1
    >smilecity.co.nz 127.0.0.1

    LOL!

    DoggNZ, Apr 27, 2005
  10. xyz

    Richard Guest

    Invisible wrote:
    > On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 16:35:16 +1200, Richard <> wrote:
    >

    >>xyz wrote:
    >>
    >>>Does anyone know of any good sites that sell bundles of
    >>>emoticons for use in a commercial web site? A mixture of
    >>>animated and static emoticons - perhaps about 40 of them.
    >>>Alternatively a link to someone who could make them for a
    >>>reasonable price, although if we need 40 or so it may add
    >>>up to too much - hence we are looking for a bundle for sale
    >>>or licensed use.

    >>Whenever I browse in IE I get popups advertising smileys etc.
    >>
    >>Perhaps you could download and use those?

    > Those are riddled with Spyware. Smiley Central - get infected today!

    That was the idea ;)

    Richard, Apr 27, 2005
  11. xyz

    xyz Guest

    In article <p6Dbe.1658$>, says...

    >xyz wrote:
    >

    >> Does anyone know of any good sites that sell bundles of
    >> emoticons for use in a commercial web site? A mixture of
    >> animated and static emoticons - perhaps about 40 of them.
    >> Alternatively a link to someone who could make them for a
    >> reasonable price, although if we need 40 or so it may add
    >> up to too much - hence we are looking for a bundle for sale
    >> or licensed use.
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >>
    >> RM.

    >Be sure to post the URL of the site so we can all avoid going there.
    >
    >40 smilies on a single site ....puke. Even one smilie is enough to ruin an
    >otherwise OK page.
    >
    >Mackin

    The two sites its for are www.datefinder.co.nz and
    www.friendshipfinder.co.nz . The emoticons are for messageboards
    and internal emails.. people love them - they bring a bit of humour.
    DateFinder has just under 400 members and is growing strongly
    every day since launching on the 11th. Stick to usenet - you'll be
    safe here.

    PS. Still looking for a decent set of emoticons - I checked a
    few links from google - couldn't see anything suitable.. I'll
    probably keep looking tomorrow unless someone else comes through..
    hell I'll even pay you.. $300 - all you can do is be clever..

    thanks anyway..

    xyz, Apr 27, 2005