where can I get call manager / cisco voip help???

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by jahammel68@yahoo.com, Mar 12, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Good day-

    My only telephony training / exp is in Avaya IP Office. I have a
    customer that has just moved PRI from one provider (qwest) to Time
    Warner and they are Cisco Call Manager 4.0. All IP calls appear to
    be fully functional. Faxes, however, go to FX cards on a 2650 and
    then from there it >looks< like the call is converted to IP and goes
    to a 3745 then out the PRI.

    Incoming faxes are fine, oubound there are digits being added/removed
    that I can't find out where. If we try to fax to 234-5678, the area
    code is added but only 7 digits are sent to telco, so we see (in area
    code 208) 208-2345 is what's going out to telco.

    Any help here, or could you point me to where I might find some quick
    help? I'm at if you have a quick pointer.
    Thanks so much in advance...jeff

    PS - I can post the configs of 3745 and 2650 if that will help.
    thanks...
    , Mar 12, 2007

  2. kika Guest

    Here is a good place to start: