    MOC number 2261a and 2262a.

    I know the MOCs are already out. can anyone share a link
    to download?
    Vax, Dec 27, 2003

  2. If you are an MCT, they are posted to the download site. If not, the best
    way is to contact a CTEC.

    --
    Andy Ruth
    Microsoft Learning

    rights.

    Andy Ruth [MS], Dec 29, 2003

  3. Vax

    Guest Guest

    IS there somewhere I can download for free?

    or how much does it cost?

    confers no

    Guest, Jan 9, 2004
  4. You can't download it for free and the CTECs put together their own pricing
    structure, so each can be different.

    --
    Andy Ruth
    Microsoft Learning

    rights.

    Andy Ruth [MS], Jan 9, 2004
  5. Send an email to me, i've an ebook.. i thing it's good.

    news.microsoft.com, Jan 22, 2004