  1. im an mcp/mcse on win2k track...im a pure filipino.. =)
    pls help me where to find informations regarding total number of mcp/mcse's
    in my location(philipinnes)..your help is greatly appreciated my email is
    =?Utf-8?B?U2hlcm1hbg==?=, Sep 11, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?U2hlcm1hbg==?=

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "=?Utf-8?B?U2hlcm1hbg==?="
    <> spewed in

    > im an mcp/mcse on win2k track...im a pure filipino.. =)
    > pls help me where to find informations regarding total number of
    > mcp/mcse's in my location(philipinnes)..your help is greatly
    > appreciated my email is

    I don't think they break it down by locale. but here is worldwide
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/certified.asp

    if you are real curious you could try

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Sep 12, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?U2hlcm1hbg==?=

    Jafurulu Guest

    Neil wrote:
    > if you are real curious you could try

    I think they will answer that they do not keep track on this

    Jafurulu, Sep 12, 2004
  4. =?Utf-8?B?U2hlcm1hbg==?=

    Guest

    , Sep 13, 2004