    anyone know where I can get this? If anyone has this machine and would
    like to send me the inf file - it would be most appreciated. Thank you
    in advance.

    Noah, Sep 4, 2003

  2. Noah

    RussS Guest

    RussS, Sep 4, 2003

  3. btw, that is your modem, and if you can't find the driver, then replace the
    modem. The ones in the dell weren't that great anyhow.

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Simon Telrenner, Sep 5, 2003
  4. Noah

    Guest

    go here:
    http://www.mit-lcs.lkams.kernel.org/pub/winsite/winxp/sysutil/
    and download unknowndevices.zip
    run it and see exactly what the device it called and look for a
    another compatible driver.

    Jumbojim

    On Thu, 04 Sep 2003 04:04:27 GMT, "Billy" <> wrote:

    >It's not here? Watch the line wrap.
    >http://support.dell.com/filelib/Dev...S=WNT5 &OSL=EN&SvcTag=&SysID=INS_PNT_CEL_3800
    >"Noah" <> wrote in message
    >> I have done a clean install of Windows 2000 on a Dell Inspiron 3800
    >> notebook. In my device manager, a driver for the PCI simple
    >> communications has not loaded. I no longer have the system cd and I
    >> have searched Dell's website but cannot find the proper driver. Does
    >> anyone know where I can get this? If anyone has this machine and

    >would
    >> like to send me the inf file - it would be most appreciated. Thank

    >you
    >> in advance.

    , Sep 6, 2003
  5. Noah

    jonny bravo Guest

    BTW nice link....

    --
    Jonny Bravo
    Some Do, Some Don't, Some Will, Some Won't...I Might...

    ---

    jonny bravo, Sep 7, 2003