    after each exam, I've just get the result "pass". But I
    really want to know the exact score.Do anyone know where I
    can find it?

    zrs, Jan 8, 2004

  2. zrs

    Kyle Guest

    you
    >to know

    The short answer is "you can't." All you're going to know
    is that you passed, or you failed. Even after you've
    completed the tests, the score doesn't show on your
    transcript. Yes, it's frustrating, but when you get that
    seventh test successfully completed, you just don't seem
    to care about the scores anymore. Go figure!

    Kyle, Jan 8, 2004