    i'm studying 70-215 and i would like to get MOC. Where can
    i find it ?

    thanks.

    bruno, Sep 15, 2003

  2. bruno

    jimjimi Guest

    You could use "Google" to search "70-215 MOC download"

    file type:pDF

    jimjimi, Sep 15, 2003

  3. bruno

    Lady Guest

    You can find MOCs on www.ebay.com
    Sometimes you have to check daily until you see the one you need.

    Lady, Sep 15, 2003
  4. bruno

    andy Guest

    Save the peanut gallery crap moron, it is not stealing.
    Let me guess your one of those clowns who think if you
    borrow a friends copy of win 98 it is piracy. Its people
    like you that keep the industries pockets full. shut your
    mouth and learn. Once again spare the response, I think
    you have done your share. NOW ZIP IT!!!!

    ()

    andy, Sep 16, 2003
  5. bruno

    John Guest

    I am sure your local trainings center would see them to you as well.

    John, Sep 16, 2003
  6. bruno

    John Guest

    OOOPs sell not see. =>

    John, Sep 16, 2003
  7. circa Mon, 15 Sep 2003 19:43:24 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, andy (Shutup@youmouth) said,

    > Save the peanut gallery crap moron, it is not stealing.
    > Let me guess your one of those clowns who think if you
    > borrow a friends copy of win 98 it is piracy.

    Um, jackass, it *is* piracy.

    > Its people
    > like you that keep the industries pockets full. shut your
    > mouth and learn. Once again spare the response, I think
    > you have done your share. NOW ZIP IT!!!!

    Your mommy must be so proud to have raised such an idiot. Spending
    all of your time in detention must just be the icing on the cake.

    Laura
    --
    Let us be thankful for fools. But for them the rest of us could not
    succeed.

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 16, 2003
  8. bruno

    Consultant Guest

    this is the third post i've seen in which you have made a complete ass out
    of yourself, keep up the good work and you may be the next MCNGP LOTW

    Consultant, Sep 16, 2003