Where can I find a pocket-sized device that is fully-compatible with PPTs?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by GreenXenon, Dec 2, 2010.

  1. GreenXenon

    GreenXenon Guest

    Hi:

    I'm looking for the least expensive pocket-sized device that is
    capable of viewing Powerpoint files. Also, this device should be able
    to rapidly find words that I look up. On my desktop PC I am able to do
    this by going to the "edit" tab which open a drop-down menu, in this
    menu I click on "find" which then opens up "find" box. In this "find
    box", there is a space below where it says "find what:", I then type
    in the word I'm looking for and then click the "find next" button.
    This takes me to the part of the document which contains the word I'm
    looking for.

    Is there any pocket-sized device that can do this? Which one is least
    expensive?

    Thanks,

    Green Xenon

    GreenXenon, Dec 2, 2010